2 Screenshots

About This File

I noticed recently, how aroused I get when I am eating cream horns. I feel so sexy and soft and can feel every sugary calorie going to me expanding belly.  This is my first time filming myself horny while I eat, and I feel pretty vulnerable to share if with you all. Its hard not to get excited when I see all my newly formed rolls, and realizing how tight undies I bought 2 months ago have gotten, I have 9 cream horns and I cant wait to lick all the sugar off of them, running my tongue up and down, opening my throat to take as much of their creamy goodness as I can. I keep shoving one in after the other, feeling even hotter then more I fill myself and my bloated tummy. I keep imagining that you were here feeding my like the not so little piggy I am, making eye contact with me as you place food in my eager wide open mouth, rubbing my belly so you can feel it as you fill me up. I can tell that we would both be begging for me to keep going, I start to get wet thinking about of soft and touchable you think I am looking, so proud of me for eating even past the point my body is telling me to stop, I keep licking the cream and trying to suck the sugar off the pastry. I cant help it that my body craves it, I am never able to satisfy my sweet tooth. 

I only use the HIGHEST quality camera (Logitech C930e, which is the newest Logitech available) So, I can ensure you see every stretchmark on my expanding body and bloating on my constantly stuffed belly! As well, as I take my content very seriously, and only want to produce the messiest, round, plump content I can for you!

Please Review if you enjoy!

Follow Me, Ill Follow you!

Love,

The Expanding Kyra Kane

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest anything4444

This video is awesome. Much more slow and sensual than a lot of her other eating videos. I really love that you can see her legs for a lot of the video. She's had a spectacular gain, and knows how to be sexy! 5/5

Link to review
fontenoy

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is Kyra's hottest clip yet. Her binge eating is really improving those curves. Watching those big heavy breasts bursting out of that tiny top, her massive thighs shifting around and that incredible growing belly - this girl is any feeder's dream. Seeing her plump body expand and grow bigger with each set keeps me coming back for more. Keep up the great work, Kyra. Your progress speaks for itself ;)

Link to review