ERUCTOS FESTIVAL, THREE LITERS OF COCACOLA IN MY GUT.

$4.99

(6 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

SI ERES UN AMANTE DE ERECTOS, TE ENCANTARÁ ESTE CLIP. No pensé que pudiera consumir todo esto, pero lo hice.

Other Files from Greedy sow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

gizmo1451

7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

OH MY GOD this is impressive.  although she only gets about 2 and 3/4 litre down in the one take its still a he'll of a feat in under 10 minutes.  would be interesting to see if any other models on here can better it. the burping is probably the sexiest I've ever seen and to cap it all she is stunning with a he'll of a body.

Link to review
FatGurlLover

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Greedy Sow drinks an entire 3 liter bottle of Coke in this video.  It's amazing to see her drink so much soda.  I really enjoyed watching all of the burps as well 😍  Awesome video

Link to review
Bbw117

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Another great video from greedy her belly becomes so full that she has to rub and squeeze her belly to get the burbs out definitely entertaining to watch and a great price won't be disappointed and definitely impressive drinking 3L of coca cola❤

Response from the author:

🥰💋♥️

Link to review
Jackjohnson795

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

So many incredible burps from the queen of burping 😍 I believe with Greedy Sow’s will power and determination she could now finish at least 3.5 litres without the editing! I’d love to see a remake of this video soon ❤️

Link to review
Susanschultheiss94

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Such a great video overall, would love to see a video with more and louder burps. But really an excellent clip for the price, should be a definite buy!

Link to review