2 Screenshots

About This File

I am the elf fairy princess of the forest, and as so, its my duty to keep the rest of the fairies safe!  Theres a horribly wicked witch in our forest, but we haven't seen her since last year, so I decide its my job to investigate the witch's home...

I enter the door and begin looking around, noticing something strange on her bookshelf... its a red glittery liquid.  I KNOW I should not try it, but I can't help myself.  If the drink was poisoned, it wouldn't be so pretty, right?  Well, that's what I tell myself.  Although I don't see the witch, I am creeped out and quickly take a few more sips of the beverage before racing back to my fairy family.

They have all been telling me it looks like I am getting a huge belly, FAST!  I can't help but agree... I start feeling myself bloat up, moaning in confusion.  I've never had a belly this large before!  I am a fairy, supposed to be small and dainty.  But I am blowing up at a rapid rate, and I cannot slow down.  I finally decide I am doomed to this potion I drank.  I realize the witch must be around and have known I was coming, so she cast a spell on the liquid!  I hope I start to get smaller again, because I cannot move even if I wanted to!  I am just too large and round now.

IMB_DYVFiX.gif

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.