3 Screenshots

About This File

Watch my belly be played with and massaged by my super fat husband. The first half of the video shows me enjoying all the attention my fat body gets. It feels like it gets softer by the day and the constant massages help it stay extra soft. In the second half of the video I massage his body and I look absolutely HUGE even though he is so big. In this video you can find both solo action and fat on fat sexiness- something for everyone. Enjoy your favorite mutual gaining couple in this sensual massage clip!

🖤We really hope you enjoy the video and greatly appreciate every review!🖤

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Andrew111

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow, Wow Wow, I purchased my first Gaining Goth Girlfriend Clip when she was in the early stages of her gain . I was very impressed with her role play skills and sexy curvy body. I never thought she would grow into the fattened beauty she is today. She has grown into a soft and sexy goddess. Even next to her 500 lb boyfriend she is looking nice and plump. Some women just blossom with weight gain and GGG is one of those women. Complements also to her boyfriend who brought out the best in her. She is getting nice and fat and it is such a turn on. Great clip.

Response from the author:

This made us so happy! Thank you so much! And yeah, he definitely has been a HUGE influence on me hehe. It helps to be married to a 500 lb greedy fatty 🐷 🥰

Link to review
Guest Prinzalasia

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Thats amazing thanks thanks thanks that’s exactly what I am dreaming of night by night. U both are wonderful be proud of you and thanks for sharing that. 🤩🥰🤩🥰🤩🥰

Response from the author:

Aww so sweet of you! We’re happy you liked it and thanks so much for the kind words! 🥰🖤

Link to review