1 Screenshot

About This File

I’m getting ready to head out to a club so I squeeze into my favourite top and shorts. But I’ve been eating such a lot recently, I’m not sure they will fit. OMG, have I really put on THAT much weight? 

My belly used to be taut and toned in this top, but now it rolls on and on, squeezed mercilessly by the too tight lycra, reminding me of what a greedy little pig I’ve been. 

But the more I look at myself, the more I can’t help running my hands over my delicious belly rolls, unable to keep my hands off the endless curves and folds of my BBW goddess body. 

I used to look good in this outfit, but my recent weight gain has made me look even better! I might just stay home tonight and enjoy the tightness of these tiny clothes a little while longer... 

If you are a fan of big expanses of belly getting heavily kneaded, massaged, rubbed, squished, bounced, jiggled and plopped, this video is for you.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review