4 Screenshots

About This File

I ran into a former feeder one night and we decided to have a bit of fun by stuffing me. Like a well-behaved feedee, I left no crumbs and ate everything in sight! Since I was such a good feedee I earned some belly jiggles and rubs. We decided to turn the camera on for a moment of fun. My belly is getting so much bigger these days and it's just getting even heavier to lift. I'm practically spilling out of my lingerie, but it looks much better that way.

Things start with my feeder behind me grabbing m belly and jiggling it. I even show some overhead shots, making my belly look absolutely heavy and massive. They grab handful after handful of pure fat before we move to the couch. I lay back and get comfortable while they jiggle my thighs and belly a bit. There's just so much to squeeze, pinch, and grab! Things heat up when I sit on their lap. My belly and FUPA are out of control, you can't even see my feeder because of how wide I am! I'm about twice their size so it's no surprise! We end things with a couple of ass slaps, making for an added little jiggle!

Clip features: feeder + feedee, belly/body jiggles, multiple angles and pov's, sitting on feeder
This clip also has background music and features no speaking, there are some light giggles from me

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Curvelover2003

Freya looks so soft and squishy here it's unreal! You get to see her belly from so many different angles too. Worth every penny! Highly recommended!

Link to review