9 Screenshots

About This File

181003805_GLOOPGIF1.thumb.gif.a229b95fac07c7cd09c50741f264b718.gif384604200_GLOOPGIF2.thumb.gif.ea042ac36b7e8ab5a06be176ce2beeaa.gif

Augusta Gloop is invited back to Wonka's factory after the events of the movie as compensation for the chocolate river incident... This quickly turns into a chocolate disaster with some deliciously loud belching moments and feedee bliss!

1635670566_GLOOPGIF3.thumb.gif.0c20df2d826a992ffbe6e7ae5f94853d.gif1496759106_GLOOPGIF4.thumb.gif.a861c263ce99ee98560271f6ec6a0dea.gif

In this clip ;

Chocolate Stuffing | Chugging | LOUD Belching | Tight Clothes | Roleplay | Slob & Messy Play 

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Kenzo998

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Loved it, loved it, loved it 😍 

Augusta returns, and she’s just as boastful about her uncontrollable appetite as ever. The Bavarian brute has been misguidedly allowed back into the Chocolate Factory as a make good for the previous accident involving a certain chocolate river. However, rather than be on her best behaviour, this greedy sow can’t help but egregiously stuff her gluttonous face with chocolate bar after chocolate bar, and the poor interviewer from last time is again left aghast by the greed of Düsseldorf’s most piggish daughter. She even finds a clever solution to drinking from the chocolate river (who said fatty’s can’t learn 😉), which leads to some Earth shattering belches, that must have alerted the Oompah Loompas to her presence, no doubt they should be worried. Her astonishing appetite of course leads to a lot of defeated and animalistic moans and groans. With all that chocolate in the factory, the mind reels at what state both Augusta and the factory will be in by the end of this visit, no doubt some shortages and delays may be expected by retailers in the near future. I loved this clip, and I long to see more of this character in the future, both Rosie and Augusta are only getting bigger and better thanks to Curvage, and I for one am happy to continue her blubbery metamorphosis 😉 💋 

Link to review
badman101234

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

What an amazing clip. Definitely worth the download!

August Gloop returns to Wonka’s factory and proves she hasn’t learned her lesson at all. She’s fat and just as greedy as ever. She can’t help but egregiously stuff her face with several Wonka Bars and even some liquid chocolate from the famous chocolate river. It’s truly amazing how much this girl can pack away, and it all culminates in belches and groans that will leave you wanting more!

This clip was absolutely fantastic. You so often see role play scenes with Violet Beauregard, but this is my first time watching a female Augustus Gloop. Way better in my opinion! I loved seeing Augusta’s belly poor out over her pants, and even more so once she unbuttoned and let it loose. The curly red hair was a wonderful addition and I though the character was well done. Can’t wait to see more in the future.

Couldn’t recommend enough!

Link to review
CFH

Well this is just bloody fantastic, what an awesome clip! Rosie is looking absolutely stunning and definitely looking bigger, with her huge belly barely contained by those tight shorts, she's looking incredible 🥵 I adore Rosie's Wonka theme videos and this just proves once again how great they are and how much work goes into them, the dialogue is brilliant, the outfit looks perfect, the fx/green screen is so well done you're fully immersed from the start. Rosie's appetite seems to have grown with her huge belly and the way she devours the chocolate bars and guzzles down that chocolate river is just incredible and to top it all off is some of the biggest burps I've ever heard, truly amazing stuff! 

This is definitely a must buy, you really won't regret it. Fantastic work as always Rosie!

Link to review
Ninotro

This clip is so amazing, her beautiful belly is protruding over her tight jeans, and those burps are awesome 😍😍 a must have !

Link to review
Susanschultheiss94

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow simply one of Rosie’s best works yet, I love you much work she puts into her role plays. I can’t wait to see what videos she puts out next!

Link to review
Guest Imfejaja15

Wow what a video! Those jeans were just screaming to be unbuttoned. Ur belly was also screaming to be free from those jeanns too haha. And those burps were just as amazing as always. Keep up the good work

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review