Funnel Me, Jennie (Ft. JennifersBody)

$7.99

(13 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

GirlOnGirl•Forcefeed•Funnel•GainerShake

My skinny, submissive girlfriend, @jennifersbody finally funnel fed me on camera!

Candice is starving and commands to be fed. Jennie obliges and funnels Candice full of a 2000+ Calorie Gainer Shake, pushing her to her absolute limits... all the while worshipping and kissing her big, voluptuous belly.. then begging Candice to make her a gainershake of her own. You do not want to miss this. :) 

review this clip before October 2nd at 12:00am EST and receive a clip of your choice, free (Credit is only good for clips published before reviewed clip, I.E. you cannot redeem this credit for any of my future releases!)

Other Files from CandicesCurves

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Onexzero

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Holy crap.  Sugar is looking like she's eaten a whale!  Fatty fat as hell.  Looks amazing.  I also love how innocent Jennie looks and how she's bulging out of that dress...like she doesn't even expect that she's getting fat too.  %100 fantastic!

Link to review
FeedeeLuvr

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

One of the best vids on the site, earns a 5 stars, 10 if I could give them. The vid isn't short, so it's totally worth the price. When the both of them are together in a video, it's gonna be great. Don't wanna spoil anymore, just buy it already.

Response from the author:

AWEE!!! 🥰 This is the sweetest review EVER!!  We are so happy you enjoyed it and are so thankful for your support!

Link to review
Quatering09

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

It's so amazing to see how much fatter Candice has gotten😍. It's y probably thanks to that saint Jennie😍 Watching you two funnel each other is always a picture of beauty.

Link to review
wavemagnet

Of course this video is beautiful and sexy. Candice is looking massive, she's grown so greedy and insatiable lately. Jennie has her work cut, feeding that hungry Mistress. I was surprise by how big Jennie has gotten already.. Lots of lust, affection and gluttony growing these women in a hurry. As a bonus, if you listen to with a good set of headphones, you can hear the camera operators heavy breathing. Hmm, I wonder who that could be? Probably got a little worked up while the camera was rolling.

Link to review
Sugenice

Perfect video, you two are doing an amazing job with each other's bellies. When the focus shifts to Jennie she is reminded of who is the big belly boss

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😍😘❤️😍

Link to review

It's a sight to see Candice be funnel fed by Jennifer and seeing that both are bigger is awesome. Not the biggest focus of the video but those outfits looked really hot and Jennifer in her tight dress and hair looked so sexy but not only do we get that little kiss comes in and its sexy and adorable at the same time hopefully this video is bought more and reviewed because damn it's awesome and cheap which is always good when things aren't expensive but great quality

Link to review