6 Screenshots

About This File

I can't believe it's almost Christmas.. AGAIN!! What a YEAR it has been for my weight gain😋🙂😊💕

This one clip contains tons of unseen footage, some of this footage is dating back to when I first ever wanted to gain weight, up until now!

Clip contains- me talking about wanting to gain weight at my most very skinniest, belly jiggles to bloated belly jiggles, ass jiggles, button pop, making up a gaining shake, belly play on vacation, trying on clothes that no longer fit me, showing off my new stretch marks, weight gain talk/fat talk etc..

This is purely just me and my gain.

GS X x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest jarhead78

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Only just watched this but even more blown away than normal with Shar’s incredible, relentless mission to jiggly joy.

The last minute of this clip especially is amazing- just look at the size of this beautiful lady now! It’s insane to think how recently she was so slim!

446AF1ED-ED4D-44E5-B410-F19CCB3B812C.png

Link to review
Residentsteven

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

This is a great compilation of shar’s gain so far really liked the unseen bits here especially the button pop 😍. It still amazes me how skinny you were and how you plump up as the video goes on. Hope you have a great Christmas shar and have way too much to eat 🐷. I can’t wait to see what you have planned for your gain in 2019 on your journey to 250.

Link to review
StuffitInn

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Cheers too another year Shar! May 2019 be as Gluttonous and fulfilling as this year! You have grown so much and you look absolutely breathtaking with every added pound. I love these personal videos seeing you day today in action is something I would never wanna miss out on 😘

Link to review