Muffin Stuff

$8.99

(1 review)

7 Screenshots

About This File

Family emergency happened and now lexxyy is stuck with family and can't even get back to her normal life. Shes been on her best behavior and her family knows absolutely nothing about her curvage career and feedism kink. Shes done nothing but hide, pretending & acting like her old self. Her cousin wants to show her this "cool" view that involves a 7 mile round trip hike to get too 🙄 old Alexis would be stoked but not this time around.. 😭 fml.

As were getting ready to leave the hotel, lexxyy realizes theres CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST! 😍 shes sharing the room with her cousin, but her cousin is no where near to be found. (Idk where she went but I almost got caught ha) 

Lexxyy sees a basket full of muffins, probably 30 muffins to be exact. She didn't want to feel too greedy or judged (but who fucking cares 😅) and loads her jacket up with blueberry and chocolate muffins. (The chocolate muffins were obviously the best) 

So before this damm 7 mile hike, lexxyy decides to quietly lock herself in the bathroom & fuel her body with muffins. Then she realizes what she has done after eating them so fast 🥴 her belly starts feeling really full and shes getting hot flashes INSTANTLY. (Had alot of coffee beforehand) She sits there on the side of the tub in instant regret but needed to do this because she was tired of pretending to be her old self 🥺

My cousin still has no idea. Pray for me on this hike. All I'm bringing is beer 🤣🤣🤣

Ughhh CAN'T WAIT TO GO HOME!!!!!!!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌