7 Screenshots

About This File

It's time for a veeeeerrrry burpy stuffing; today I'm sitting down with 2000 calories worth of dairy overload! I'm absolutely starving so I wolf down my burgers with speed, barely giving myself time to breathe in between my bites, especially because I'm shoving my straw in my mouth every chance I get. I eat so quickly that I give myself an intense hiccup like burping attack (twice!), continuously letting out big burps for what feels like AGES! After I finish my milkshake I am feeling STUFFED, my belly is so heavy and bloated and it takes me quite a bit of effort to get up to show it off for the camera. ~ Includes: face stuffing/belly stuffing, LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of burps, post stuffing belly play

burgers and milkshake stuffing 1.gif

burgers and milkshake stuffing 2.gif

burgers and milkshake stuffing 3.gif

burgers and milkshake stuffing 4.gif

burgers and milkshake stuffing 5.gif

burgers and milkshake stuffing 6.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Quatering09

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Your overindulgence and gluttony is one of the sexiest things I could ever imagine.You're looking really plump and absolutely stunning.

Link to review