6 Screenshots

About This File

Woah. 
It’s time for your celebrity crush to go on tour, the only thing is she got HUGE! 

She keeps wondering why her outfits are different from last shows and you have to be the one to break it to her that she got HUGE! 

She requests to try on the old outfit to find that she indeed BARELY fits into it, the seams seem to be bursting! 

All of this huffing and puffing leaves her hangry so she orders ubereats and plays with her fat tummy and indulges in her new found weight! 😘

there is a pretty sexy slo-mo as well!

The small snippet of song sang by LushLauren is owned and copywritten by Carrie Underwood’s “Before He Cheats” which is in no way affiliated with Curvage or LushLauren. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

You looked amazing in both of those jeans shorts!! That is just the style I like to see you wear. I only wished you would have mentioned the sizes. It is something that gives me a better perspective. All in al, GREAT VIDEO!

Link to review
Old soul

Loved it. Thanks for the Halloween discount this was super cute. Wouldn't mind seeing another video where you rip out of those jean shorts.

Link to review
Guest goddam

You are the hottest woman in the world.

Link to review
CCT0ny

This has to be one of your most sexiest videos yet, Lauren! This is tied with your Cheerleader video! Your voice sounds so beautiful and amazing, and your body is the hottest it's ever been! I can definitely see you making it big as a pop star, especially since those other women got nothing on you in the sexy department! Just seeing you dance, and watching every inch of you jiggle and shake made me so painfully horny! The hottest part though is seeing you unbutton and unzip your shorts, and every time seeing your big, soft, sexy, belly burst out of them! Your belly is too sexy to be hidden! And that song about how fat you are sounds really catchy! I'd listen to you sing a full version of that song! You seriously have gotten beyond thick, and reached a whole other level of fat! I'd seriously become your number one fan if you were a Pop Star, and go see you at all of your concerts! You are seriously now my celebrity crush!

Link to review
JWill

Wow this was amazing! First video bought and did not disappoint at all. Your singing voice is stunning and your jiggly body and belly is everything! Can't wait for more!

Link to review
Jt2412

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow! Not only is this one of Lauren’s sexiest videos, it also looks like her biggest  . I love the slow mo at the end too. Keep up the great work!

Response from the author:

Thank you! Please message me and let me know which way you’d like

Link to review
Forever we can make it

It’s so hot to see how far the clothes are being pushed by those new found bulge and big bum at bay.🥵

Thank you so much! Please message me and let me know which video you would like

Link to review
Guest AngusMcFifeXIII

A super hot fantasy from a super hot woman. I knew this video was going to be stellar when it went up, and it was even better than that. 

Can't wait to see the follow up when this pop star is even fatter!

Thank you!!! I appreciate the love!!! 
please let me know which vid you’d like! 

Link to review

Breathtaking and beautiful! What a stunning video. I cannot express how much everyone should buy this!

Thank you!!!!! 
i appreciate it! Please let me know which video you would like!

Link to review
krauthelm

What a voice 😍 Also, my first clip of yours and i was not disappointed! I have never seen the weight a persons gained distribute that perfectly on someones body. Do you plan on getting even bigger? :)

Thank you!!!!

Link to review
Guest jmg123

Another amazing video from Lauren. The role play and fat chat/denial is 🔥. Also so great to see her getting more confident in her fuller bbw figure and showing off that belly more 😍

Thank you!! 
Please message me which vid you’d like❤️

Link to review
Lw4444

O M G Lauren 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 you are freaking sexy and your videos are just next level 😍😍😍💦💦

Id love to get your clip "boyfriend"

Sending it now!❤️

Link to review
BigMan2525

THIS VIDEO IS A MUST BUY!!!

As always Lauren does a great job at roleplaying. She always does a great job getting into character. I also loved hearing you sing 🥰 Watching your belly plop out as you unzipped your jeans was 😩 All the extra weight is looking amazing on you. I would say the best part about the video is your beautiful eyes. The whole video your beautiful eyes are just sparkling. THIS VIDEO IS 100% one of your best yet!!! 

Yay!!! 

Thank you so much!!!

please find a vid you like and comment on it and I’ll send it your way! 

Link to review
blobla

Fantastic video! You look amazing throughout, but especially towards the end when you have your whole tummy hanging out👌🏻. And your singing was pretty good too!😂

Thank you so much!!!

Link to review
Guest Sweetangy

A gorgeous woman with a heavenly voice and curves for days. There's paradoxically sooooo much of Lauren to love yet never enough of her. Everything she wears wonderfully shows off how big she has gotten and I can't wait until none of it fits anymore. Keep on being your beautiful self and the bigger you get, the more irresistible you'll be!

Awe!

Thank you so much!!!

Link to review
luke8694

Lauren’s videos are one of a kind! They never disappoint, showing off her sexy flabby physique and playful personality. Her voice is truly shocking, the way she can belt off a lyric and then talk about her fat in a chippy tone.

The saying goes it ain’t over til the fat lady sings, but with this fatty the singing means it’s only begun!

😍❤️😉🥵🔥

Yesssss! 

Thank you so much!!!

Link to review
1mini1

Here is the lovely and gorgeous growing extra lush Lauren...😍 Great curves and extra jiggle here - love the stuffing and camera angles catching Lauren's growing curves....

Missing some of her earlier videos though as they seem to not be available now....

However, always great to see Lauren's newest work and curves...😘😍

Aweeeee Thank you so much!!!

Link to review
dlc6669

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

How does one write a review when the video leaves you speechless?!  😱😰😘😂🤯🔥🔥☠️  Lauren is a 💣🐚straight up always! 

10/10 forever recommend

Thank you so much!!!

Link to review
Mattyboi

10/10 a belly has never looked so good in short shorts before😍

❤️😍😍 thank you!!! 
please find a video you’d like and let me know! 

Link to review
noreasterFA

As always Lauren is smoking hot! Another amazing video. 10/10

Aweee making me smile! Thank you so much!!! Please find a video you’d like and comment that you want and I’ll send it your way!

Link to review
Walnut guy

One of Laurens Best Clips yet she looks absolutely gorgeous in this video. Her singing in this video is just next level and the dancing was mesmerizing. I Highly recommend this clip!

Omggg thank you!!! Please find a video you’d like and comment saying you want it! 

Link to review
SkyGuy64

Definitely a must buy! Don't know how she manages to sound like an actual pop star one minute and a happy little piggy the next, but Lauren manages to put on quite the performance. She looks stunning and she shows off some serious moves for such a big girl. If you're already a fan, I needn't say more; if you're not a fan, what are you waiting for?? Lauren is bringing sexy back and it looks bigger and better than ever!

Thank you 🙌🙌🙌 

please let me know which video You’d like!❤️

Link to review