6 Screenshots

About This File

Woah. 
It’s time for your celebrity crush to go on tour, the only thing is she got HUGE! 

She keeps wondering why her outfits are different from last shows and you have to be the one to break it to her that she got HUGE! 

She requests to try on the old outfit to find that she indeed BARELY fits into it, the seams seem to be bursting! 

All of this huffing and puffing leaves her hangry so she orders ubereats and plays with her fat tummy and indulges in her new found weight! 😘

there is a pretty sexy slo-mo as well!

The small snippet of song sang by LushLauren is owned and copywritten by Carrie Underwood’s “Before He Cheats” which is in no way affiliated with Curvage or LushLauren. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Just continue to grow fatter and become so beautiful. Keep up the great work Lauren!! 

Response from the author:

Thank you for making me smile 😍😍😍

please find a video you would like and let me know!❤️

Link to review
Ktmguy505

Lauren is just the best to ever do it. So cute, fun personality, and an insane body. The outfits in this video are sexy af, she also huffs and puffs trying to squeeze into shorts while role playing. So great. Lauren really never disappoints.

Also, I was surprised to hear how good her singing voice is — I thought it was a voice over or something at first haha

Oh my gosh thank you!!! ❤️❤️❤️😍

please let me know which vid you’d like!

Link to review
gearhead406

Looking hotter and curvier than ever! her role play videos are always sexy!

Thank you so much!!! 
please find the video you would like and comment on it that you’d like it

Link to review

Lauren’s production quality has always been first-rate, and this is no exception.  While her beautiful, growing body on display is quite the treat, her sexy attitude is the icing on the cake.  Quite well-priced for its length and content, I definitely recommend purchasing this video.

Awe you just made my day! Thank you! 
please find the video you would like for free and comment on it saying that’s the one you’d like!❤️

Link to review
steez

Insanely hot, love when she pulls out her belly all the way

Lauren when you see this, I hope you do that more often

Also, great singing voice. Weirdly added to the experience for me.

Noted! Definitely will! ❤️❤️❤️
please find the video you would like for free and comment on it saying that’s the one you’d like!❤️

Link to review
nicho3rd

By far her best video. Amazing dancing and great roleplay!

😍😍😍thank you so much! 

Link to review
boobs4life1

just like fine wine she gets better with time (and weight). big fan, always have and always will! keep up the good work!

Thank you so much! ❤️

Link to review
JamesJAB

OMG, that lower belly stuffed into tight jeans is an amazing sight!

Glad you approve!!! 😘

Link to review
Dametime

Lauren's back looking beautiful and a super thicc.  She's still the queen of hot talk and roleplay, and it turns out she's got a beautiful singing voice too.  She's got the prettiest face, cuter than Underwood or any other country star, plus she's 3 times as much woman.  Those huge thighs in cutoff jean shorts?  The stuff of dreams!  

🙌🙌 I’m glad someone appreciates those thighs!!! ❤️

Link to review
Kakarot77

"I mean. Look at me.", you say and holY Hell we are lookin😅

Face as gorgeous as ever, hair always on point in every color, funny and good at role play once again(as ppl have said, great voice!), and that belly! It just keeps Marchin out to the world😍😍😍😍

Overall a fabulous vid and a must own, obviously

PS clearly I'm a fan of yours but never did I ever think I'd be turned on watching someone just Slamming clam chowder but welp🤣that happened too👾. Brava indeed😻

You’re amazing! Thank you for the review!!

please find the video you would like for free and comment on it saying that’s the one you’d like!❤️🙌

Link to review
AGoonToADumpling

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Always the best 💕

Thank you!!! 🙌🙌🙌 

Link to review
Thor73

Lauren looks so huge and gorgeous in this video, she also has the voice of an angel. She looks bigger than ever! This is an easy 5 star

🙌🙌🙌 I appreciate you! 

Link to review
Guest daleanator

She has it all, the voice, the face, and the body! Wow! Lauren does role play (and roll play) better than anyone. Plus she looks damn fat here, like huge... 5/5

😍😍😍 yay!! Thank you so much!

Link to review
Sprjp

LushLauren has always been the Queen of Role play but this is just 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵 there are no words that do this video Justice!!! #mustbuy

Amazing, thank you!!!!!!

Find the video you’d like and comment on it letting me know which one you like!

Link to review

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Incredibly HOT role play! Lauren never disappoints! She looks as stunning and massive as ever! 😍😍😍 On top of that, she has an incredible singing voice! The idea of a pop star getting fatter and fatter, and giving in to being glutinous is soooo sexy! HIGHLY recommended! 💦💦💦

Link to review
Lexi Foxxx

9 of 10 members found this review helpful 9 / 10 members

Had some extra $ so of course my husband wanted to purchase a Lauren video. 😂   did not disappoint! 🥉

Girl, You know any video you ever want is on me! Please! It’s my honor!

alsoooo, you guys also get another free one from reviewing this too! Lol ❤️

Link to review
i love fat

She looks so hot and this is the best role play yet 

THANK YOU!!! ❤️❤️❤️
If you have a video you would like please comment under the video that you saying “this one” or let me know if you want to reserve it for a future one! ❤️

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

❤️❤️❤️❤️

If you have a video you would like please comment under the video that you saying “this one” or let me know if you want to reserve it for a future one! ❤️

Link to review
sim223

10 out of 10 one of the hottest videos buy this  

🙌🙌🙌🙌❤️

Link to review
LeAuxChord

This is hands down the biggest we've ever seen Lauren. Easiest 5/5 I'll probably ever give.

Thank you!!! ❤️ I’ve gotten HUGE!

Link to review

I think it goes without saying that any Lauren video is going to be a great one, and this one doesn't dissapoint. You can see how much bigger Lauren is, and she knows just how to use it to work you however she wants. If you've enjoyed anything Lauren has done before, you'll love this clip.

😍❤️❤️❤️ thank you! I am so glad you enjoyed it!!!

Link to review

Got chills from hearing you sing and seeing move that body it's amazing and definitely loved the fitting into the outfit and definitely thick is in and definitely love tabloid news of celebrities get fat just nice to hear. You get to hear slurp some soup Lauren always make good videos should buy it. 😍

You just made my day! Thank you! ❤️

Link to review
kukamungo22

Beautiful as always!

Awe thank you!

Link to review
Pop Smoke

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Lauren Lush knocks it out of the park again! She shows off her beautiful curves, and seeing her in those jean shorts... Lord Have Mercy!! Great work work as always! If I could give it 11/10 stars I would she's absolutely stunning.

Awe thank you!!!! I really appreciate the love! I love those shorts so much! I hope I can find them in a bigger size next year lol

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

Yeah, so this is INSANELY HOT!!!  Once again, the lovely and talented Ms. Lush has outdone herself with cute costumes, sexy moves, and creative, awesome roleplay ideas.  For me, just hearing Lauren's singing voice was easily worth the price of the clip.  It's a strong, husky, alluring voice perfect for cabaret - an ideal match for her magnificently thick and enticingly curvy body.

And it only gets better!!  Lauren's opening outfit is about as hot as it gets, but watching her take that off and get into an even tighter one was spectacular!!  Maybe I was just hearing things, but I'm almost certain I could hear the fabric of her jean shorts tearing as she struggled to heave them over her wonderfully wide and hefty hips!!  Only after achieving the miracle of buttoning them does she finally admit they're too tight and then lets her gut hang out freely for the remainder of the vid, and of course that's gonna generate some attention around here 😉 Can't say enough about this one, folks - you've really got to see it for yourselves!

And in reference to your concerns, Lauren - yes, thick IS in; and yes, you are definitely helping; and no, your fans do not think you're too fat.  You're positively perfect!!  Thank you for another outstanding performance!!

You always are so amazing! Thank you for taking the time to write out such incredible reviews! Makes my heart happy!

Link to review