6 Screenshots

About This File

Woah. 
It’s time for your celebrity crush to go on tour, the only thing is she got HUGE! 

She keeps wondering why her outfits are different from last shows and you have to be the one to break it to her that she got HUGE! 

She requests to try on the old outfit to find that she indeed BARELY fits into it, the seams seem to be bursting! 

All of this huffing and puffing leaves her hangry so she orders ubereats and plays with her fat tummy and indulges in her new found weight! 😘

there is a pretty sexy slo-mo as well!

The small snippet of song sang by LushLauren is owned and copywritten by Carrie Underwood’s “Before He Cheats” which is in no way affiliated with Curvage or LushLauren. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

masterlax88

Gotten so big. Such a great clip!

Response from the author:

Gotta keep up those calories! 😂

If you have a video you would like please comment under the video that you saying “this one” or let me know if you want to reserve it for a future one! ❤️

Link to review
schmoejoe

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Definitely a huge fan of this one, especially when you take your entire belly out in the last several mins of the video. The jean shorts/top are a really hot look for you!

Right?! My tummy poured out!!!

If you have a video you would like please comment under the video that you saying “this one” or let me know if you want to reserve it for a future one! ❤️

Link to review
cassteele

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Every time lauren puts out a video she is even hotter and i don’t know how that’s possible. Keep growing lauren! love your stuff. definitely recommend this.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
rptman

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Another day, another classic. There's nothing that LaurenLush puts out that is less than top quality. 

Come for her deliciously plump muffin top, stay for the breathtaking singing.

I wonder if Lauren has a special promotion with UberEats as a paid spokesperson in the works? She certainly looks like she'd be a good candidate!

You rock, always. ❤️ Thank you for your continuous support!

Link to review
Onexzero

I bought this the second she posted, not caring or thinking that it was ROGO.  Doesn't matter, hottest GD video on the planet.  Love how thicc you are getting Lauren ;).

I am so happy you like it! That makes my day!! I’m flattered!

Link to review
Biggirllover

I love the scenarios you keep coming up with!

Thank you! They’re truly sooooo fun for me! I hope it shows!

Link to review
bbwrgreat

5 stars for the singing alone. Another 5 stars for the belly hang in those shorts. Another 5 stars for how beautiful Lauren is here. I could go on but you get the point.

You are so sweet! Thank you for the compliments!

Link to review
FeedeeLuvr

The vid deserves 10 stars not just 5, great video

❤️❤️❤️❤️🙌🙌🙌 thank you!

Link to review
overkill

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

I don't think Lauren has ever looked this fat or this gorgeous before! This is her hottest roleplay video yet, and that's saying quite a lot. It's quite a treat to get to hear her sing, and the way she dances is just mindblowing. This is such an amazing video!

Always making me smile!!! 😍😍😍

Link to review
Episcmuhs

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

20 out of 10. Buy this clip!

Thank you!! ❤️😍

Link to review