7 Screenshots

About This File

I got really fat on accident.This is the fattest I've ever been! I love playing with it, so soft and plump.

I have become such a fatty, watch me squish my belly around and play with it's squishy goodness.

Rate and comment please! Thanks for watching! :)

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

An amazing transformation! Your previous videos showed you looking chubby, but this shows how undeniably fat you’ve gotten! Seeing you play with your belly must be very soft to feel. You’ve even formed a double chin which looks cute on you. Really enjoyed this clip and you look more adorable with your weight gain. You have indeed become such a fatty JellyKat!

Link to review
Guest denbu

You’re undeniably cute, and I enjoyed the video. However, I was still a touch disappointed. 

The title/description had me believing there may be some fat-chat in here about your gain (an accidental one at that). I don’t blame you for not including content would have liked, and I know it was my own hope that misled me. 

I don’t think I’m the only one who’d love to hear how you couldn’t control your gluttony and gained. Honestly, one of the hottest things to hear is that someone’s appetite has snatched the reigns against their will and is now steering them down the slope of unmanageable obesity. But maybe that’s just me. 😅

Like I said, you’re gorgeous and it’s a treat for you to share with us! 

Link to review
alex.michael249

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow…just amazing to see her bigger than ever😍 Tons of belly play and loads of fat!!! Does not disappoint😜

Link to review