8 Screenshots

About This File

Weigh In 🧁 Gainer 🧁 Feedee 🧁 Measurements

This is Jennie's first time stepping on the scale in months and she's really nervous. She knows that she feels softer and that her clothes are feeling tighter than before, but she is anxious to see what the scale says. In this clip, we see Jennie measure her chest, belly, and butt as well as find out her weight for the first time. Jennie also chats about what its like to be with a feeder, what she's done to gain, and what her weight gain goals are. This clip is sure to be a great starting point and a wonderful comparison as we watch Jennifer grow into her curves.

I am so grateful for all of the support I've received so far from this community, and I hope you enjoy my first weigh-in clip! As always, reviews are extremely appreciated and are an easy way to make my day! I can't wait to create more content for you all soon and see where this journey takes us!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Looking back from where you started. Wow you’ve continued to grow. Can’t wait to see you grow more. 

Link to review

Lovely as always! I hope this the first of many weigh in and measurement videos 😃❤️

Response from the author:

thank u!! yes i can’t wait to make another when i’m even bigger 🥰

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Dogman

I’m not a vulgar person but god dam does your figure make me aroused you are a drop dead stunner at any weight but my preference being larger Women means I am loving seeing every bit of you luscious body grow fatter and fatter if you do get to 200 you will probably make me so weak in the knees I won’t be able to walk for weeks p.s I’m a bit of a booty lover if I do say so myself haha and would love to see orientated on your derrière like Candice squeezing ,slapping and jiggling your sweet cheeks cuz that would. Honestly be sexy as hell  much love and enjoy your journey 

thank u so much!! 💕 i think my booty is candice’s favorite part as well, so that should be something u will see a lot of 🥰

Link to review
Jay Rock

Great video! Definitely looking softer and fluffier with each new video, and looking forward to seeing you grow! I know personally I would love to see you get as big as your mistress is now, but however your gaining journey goes, you'll look fabulous doing it. :D 

thank u so much! 💕 i am looking forward to it as well 🥰

Link to review
Guest magicman94

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Wow I'd say you're off to a great start! Can't wait to see you grow much bigger 😍

i can’t wait either!! 🥰🥰

Link to review
pj44

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow, what a great video, Jennie!  I love hearing you talk about your gain and how the extra weight makes you feel soft and sexy... you definitely are sexy! 😍  I love how jiggly you are all over, your thighs, your belly, your upper arms, your double chin.  And the fact that you've gained 12 pounds in just the last month since you met Candice... WOW... good job, both of you!!  You'll reach official obesity (BMI 30) when you're 180, so that's a good short-term goal, and then yes 200 by Christmas... at your current rate of gaining, you can make it!  I love hearing how you're eating all the fattening foods that Candice is making and buying for you, and that you eat a little more for her every time... remember, no pain, no gain... the pain means your stomach is stretching out to hold more fattening food!  I can't wait to follow you on your journey! 😁

thank u so much for the encouragement, i’m so glad u liked it!!! candice is such a good cook, i feel like it would be hard not to gain weight even if i wasn’t try 😂😂 i’m so excited to see where i go from here 🥰

Link to review