8 Screenshots

About This File

Weigh In 🧁 Gainer 🧁 Feedee 🧁 Measurements

This is Jennie's first time stepping on the scale in months and she's really nervous. She knows that she feels softer and that her clothes are feeling tighter than before, but she is anxious to see what the scale says. In this clip, we see Jennie measure her chest, belly, and butt as well as find out her weight for the first time. Jennie also chats about what its like to be with a feeder, what she's done to gain, and what her weight gain goals are. This clip is sure to be a great starting point and a wonderful comparison as we watch Jennifer grow into her curves.

I am so grateful for all of the support I've received so far from this community, and I hope you enjoy my first weigh-in clip! As always, reviews are extremely appreciated and are an easy way to make my day! I can't wait to create more content for you all soon and see where this journey takes us!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.