KITTY'S HIGHLY ANTICIPATED WEIGH-IN/MEAS. (BELLY'S IN COMP. W/πŸ‘!)

$4.99

Β Β  (15 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Kitty's anticipated/requested weigh-in/measurements video is finally here!

You'll be shocked at how big her belly is compared to her booty! These measurements & weigh-in don't disappoint, Kitty's very pleased with her growth 😏πŸ₯°

Enjoy lots of belly play, fat jiggling, cellulite, dimples, stretchmarks & a thigh clappin show! πŸ’•

Picture_20210929_232257810.thumb.jpg.d1797987b64605a6ebc4768a928aca0c.jpg

Picture_20210929_231332558.thumb.jpg.435d3c426a39af937f70a0fec8f82c06.jpg

Other Files from HungrylilKitty

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, CallmeBBW said:

Great Video hope you get well soon!!!

Thank you so much sweetie pies ..if you have any video ideas on what I should do next please let me know below....or any guys reading this PLEASE help me out with video ideas..This isn't a fetish of mine so I'm kinda clueless..I'm just an ex fitness model trying to gain weight/get big n curvy πŸ˜ˆπŸ’•

Guest magicman94

Posted

28 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Thank you so much sweetie pies ..if you have any video ideas on what I should do next please let me know below....or any guys reading this PLEASE help me out with video ideas..This isn't a fetish of mine so I'm kinda clueless..I'm just an ex fitness model trying to gain weight/get big n curvy πŸ˜ˆπŸ’•

I would love to see a video of you getting stuck 😍

Guest magicman94

Posted

Just now, HungrylilKitty said:

Ooh that's a hot idea..please message me with more details if you'd like and I'll make it happen πŸ₯°

I don't think I can message first in here, would you mind sending me a message please? 😊

1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Thank you so much sweetie pies ..if you have any video ideas on what I should do next please let me know below....or any guys reading this PLEASE help me out with video ideas. ThisΒ isn't a fetish of mine so I'm kind ofΒ clueless. I'mΒ just an ex fitness model trying to gain weight/get big n curvy πŸ˜ˆπŸ’•

Attempting a large Pizza Stuffing with Soda would be nice!!! Also if you can make the video pretty long like 20-25 mins tops, and lastly that button top with jeans from the last video would be so great to wear!!!

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, CallmeBBW said:

Attempting a large Pizza Stuffing with Soda would be nice!!! Also if you can make the video pretty long like 20-25 mins tops, and lastly that button top with jeans from the last video would be so great to wear!!!

oooh yummy! pizza is my favorite food! & it's been awhile since I've done a pizza stuffing video πŸ€” I'll keep that on the top of my "must do videos" list πŸ˜πŸ’•

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, magicman94 said:

I don't think I can message first in here, would you mind sending me a message please? 😊

I got your message hun..I replied πŸ₯°Β 

• Curvage Model

ANY GUYS READING THIS & HAVE A VIDEO IN MIND THAT DOESN'T VIOLATE ANY RULES ETC. FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME WITH THE TITLE "VIDEO IDEA" & I'LL HAPPILY READ IT WITH AN OPEN MIND....DON'T BE EMBARRASSED IF YOU FEEL LIKE IT'S ODD..IF IT'S ALL ABOUT THE FETISH I'D LOVE TO HEAR....YOU'LL ALSO BE TEACHING ME A LOT MORE 😁 I'VE BEEN ON CURVAGE FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS (ACTIVELY) IN FEBRUARY SOΒ I'M ALWAYS LEARNING NEW THINGS....THIS IS YOUR FETISH, I'M JUST HERE TO GIVE YOU GUYS WHAT YOU WANT πŸ˜ˆπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’•

Guest magicman94

Posted

31 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I got your message hun..I replied πŸ₯°Β 

I got it. Thank you for taking time to reply 😁

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.