KITTY'S HIGHLY ANTICIPATED WEIGH-IN/MEAS. (BELLY'S IN COMP. W/🍑!)

$4.99

(15 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Kitty's anticipated/requested weigh-in/measurements video is finally here!

You'll be shocked at how big her belly is compared to her booty! These measurements & weigh-in don't disappoint, Kitty's very pleased with her growth 😏🥰

Enjoy lots of belly play, fat jiggling, cellulite, dimples, stretchmarks & a thigh clappin show! 💕

Picture_20210929_232257810.thumb.jpg.d1797987b64605a6ebc4768a928aca0c.jpg

Picture_20210929_231332558.thumb.jpg.435d3c426a39af937f70a0fec8f82c06.jpg

Other Files from HungrylilKitty

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest daleanator

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Kitty is looking extra jiggly here! She is determined to make her goal. Thanks for the content! Excited for the next update!

Response from the author:

you're so well welcome, thank you! 🥰

Link to review
Chubbyboi

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I love her belly😍😍😍. I want belly thighs and ass to grow even more. 

Your wish is my command 😏😈💕

Link to review
nikeboy1169

Holy cow fellas this is sexy as hell on soooo many fronts. 
She starts with a cute little hello then unzips to let her belly absolutely pour out of her outfit.  Little belly play and booty show and then it’s off to measure and those measurements are amazing. 

walking to the room and light movement is causing our kitty to be out of breath so easily!!! ( someone is getting very out of shape). Yes and we love your progress!!!! 

must have if you love HLK !!! Watch and drool!!! 
thank you for sharing with us all kitty 

Link to review
Guest CallmeBBW

Been Loving Kitty's Progress so far cant wait for the next video 10/10 as always!!! P.S. Another Long Pizza Stuffing with Soda would knock all other models out of the Ballpark!!! XOXO

Link to review
NeilS

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another video another 5/5 from Kitty! She’s not wrong when she says in this video that the belly has gained some inches, it’s looking bigger and better than ever! And the thigh claps (that tire her out!) are worth tuning in for alone. 

As she mentions, there’s a lot of power on her walk now and I for one would love to hear and see it walking around where I am!

and hopefully the food poisoning is completely behind you now :) 

Link to review
Lake Terror

Kitty, we love her! If you want to see what's up you have to check out this video.

Not only is that booty looking huge but her belly is catching up! Her thighs look bigger than tree trunks. You even get a hint at her beautiful double chin.

If you're a fan of FAT and heaviness this is the video for you. You won't be disappointed! Besides you're on your phone anyway watching this clip in tick tok ratio won't make any difference!!

Link to review
DanteSparda45

The gains are VERY AMAZING!!! Bigger belly, bigger booty and bigger boobs! And her natural beauty is amped up to 11 and BEYOND!!! I can't wait to see what the next weigh-in and measurement video shows us.  Kitty, keep on gaining and keep being an awesome and amazing woman!

Link to review
Shants77

Kittys looking bigger than ever! And I’m sure that trend will continue onto her later videos. If you’re into a round jiggly belly and a plump ass, stop right here because this is the full package. I cannot wait to see where kitty goes from here and what she’ll try next!

Link to review
mrfatfatfatlover

Just when you think kitty has reach the top of sexiness, she drops clip like this one. Looking thicker, rounder, fatter then ever! She shows how huge her beautiful belly is getting, some really nice shot of her massive Booty, big view on her sexy juicy fat thighs and a lot more sexy stuff that anyone should missed out!

Kitty is one of the sexiest out there and you guys shouldnt wait a sec to jump on this one! ❤️

Thanks for the dedication, you are an inspiration for a lot of people 

Wow! thank you sooo much! 🥰 so glad you enjoyed it 💕

Link to review
Warriorodin224

Absolutely enamoring. Kitty is riddled with jiggles, and even gives some booty bouncing. Her belly has grown so much, and even wiggles around a little bit when she moves. Very hot, very sexy! 

keep up the good work kitty!

Link to review
degek2001

So sexy to see how much Kitty has grown. I am impressed by her very round tummy. So sexy and jiggly. That belly needs a lot of attention. Wow, so hot. And wow that measurements... I am in totally love with her lovey curves and of course all her new measurements. I can't wait to see the next measurements vid. ❤️❤️❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Allmorroy

Another amazing video by this gorgeous lady ❤ there's thigh claps and a whole lot of soft, round belly that keeps getting better with each video. Can't wait to see what's in store next. In the mean time I'll have this on repeat

X

hehe I had so much fun with the thigh claps 🤣🤣💕

Link to review
Guest Mdrmax

Kitty is looking bigger then ever! She has more stretchmarks and cellulite all her curves are bigger and especially her cute round belly. She is looking gorgeous and its definitely worth paying for the video to see her in motion and to see how big she got! 😍

Link to review
distance23

This anticipated weigh in doesn't disappoint. Pictures are one thing, but the video shows how chubby Kitty is getting. She explains a few things and also shows that she's 100% healthy and hungry to pack on the weight...definitely a must-see

Link to review
daviddisavino

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Kitty’s belly is so soft and doughy in this video. She claps her thick thighs, and jiggles her big butt. Thanks for blessing us with your gain, Kitty. 🙌🏼

Link to review