A 3000c Funnel

$5.99

ย ย  (22 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Just a fat girl tackling 3000c of shake with a funnel ยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ I fucking SLAM this shake in 3.5 pulls. Now that I'm bigger, I can finally really funnelย ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

yummycurves

I loved everything ย about this video and hope to see more funnel challenges. Your progress is phenomenal so thanks for sharing this journey with us. ย ๐Ÿ˜˜

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜โค๏ธ

Link to review
Nervous Fish

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Seeing her chug that down was awesome and the burps and belly slaps were a delight to hear and seeing that GGG chugged a pound of fat hopefully it goes to them big titties

Link to review
mike5507

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

GGG's Fat girl skills are growing along with her weight. She gorges down this thick gain shake like a champ. You can see in the preview pics how large and fat she is getting. She is so huge now with stretch marks all over, a double chin, and a ginormous gut. Such a hot vid.

Her grunts, groans, and burps are really sexy too, you can tell how much she is exerting herself to down this many calories in so little time. GGG is an artist of the sexy fat pig arts and I love her content :)ย 

Link to review
KB96

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What an awesome funnel video! Belly is looking beautiful ๐Ÿ˜ nice burps, too. Great clip to buy if one is into funnelingย 

Link to review
pj44

Awesome GGG!ย  I've never seen your belly so big and swollen before.ย  I'm so proud of you for pushing through the discomfort and chugging the whole shake!ย  Do this every day and your stomach will stretch out and get used to the volume, then you will gain a pound a day and reach your near-term goal of 230!

Link to review
Guest CallmeBBW

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Best GGG vid so far, like this is what im taking about!!!, Chugging and Burping, cant go wrong with those two!!!

Link to review
Guest Toa

I never thought she would get this big

Link to review
Onexzero

You look absolutely enormous in orange.ย  I love how you overflow your skin tight clothing, it makes me wonder how long it will fit on your expanding figure.ย  Lovely belly, fantastic tits, marvelous attitude ;).

Link to review
Guest Dunnobro

Amazing as always ! She continues to amazes us with every video ! Keep killing it :)ย 

Link to review
Jay Rock

Love this video! GGG's gotten freaking HUGE lately and it's incredible seeing her just chug all this gainer shake down. By the way, since you asked, I went and did the math, and all that shake equals 2,860 calories. :Dย 

Link to review