2 Screenshots

About This File

Well, my boyfriend has decided I am getting far too fat for his taste.  I don't see it, but to humor him, I decide to start working out.  He tells me to set up a "workout diary" and film myself working out, so I try.

The workout I am following is a YouTube 20 Minute full body intense workout.  I moan and groan, already hesitant with no idea WHY I even have to be working out.  The "guide" gets on the floor and I refuse, instead grabbing a bubbly soda, burping along the way.  All this working out has me exhausted and I need some sustenance!  I decide to grab a "snack", a McDonalds hamburger.  I know my boyfriend will be upset seeing me eat this while working out, but its okay to splurge every now and then, right?  At just under seven minutes, I call it quits, exhausted and lazy.  I think I turned the camera off but I'm wrong!

It continues to roll as I let you in on a little secret... I bought MORE McDonalds, not just a single burger.  I have fries and a Big Mac, too!  I start eating, clearly in heaven.  I talk out loud about how I'm definitely not fat, maybe a bit curvy, but that's it.  I then come up with a "master plan" to make this new workout a real thing.  I'll pretend to workout and then order food for after I turn the camera off!  My boyfriend won't suspect a thing... right?

(I let out an ENORMOUS burp in this one! You can see in my face I was shocked - and I love that!)

IMB_6BmzV2.gif

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review