3 Screenshots

About This File

5 STAR REVIEWS 

It's me versus a treadmill!! Watch me struggle  to do basic exercise. Can't  believe  I  haven't  worked out in 10 YEARS! it definitely  shows🥵🥵🥵 How on earth do I  do anything  but lay around  all day stuffing  my fat face, then I expect  to be able to run..........FAT CHANCE!!😉

Other Files from NOT FOR SALE

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

DarkFalcon81

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Such a sexy lil piggy in pink, huffing and puffing on treadmill. Love it. :)

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review
CCT0ny

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

That was really hot! You have no idea how badly I want to just go running with you, just to see your gorgeous fat body bounce and shake! I can tell how much of a struggle this was for you given just how clearly I can hear how out of breath you are! I love how you also have soda instead of water to make it clear how unfit you are! The fact that you mention it's been 10 years since you last worked out make this all the more sexy! I really love what you've done with your body due to neglecting to work out! I just love imagining how much more fit you were before becoming this fat sexy Queen!

Link to review