4 Screenshots

About This File

In this video you can watch me go for a swim in my tiniest black bikini in my wardrobe.
Swimming is one of my favorite hobbies. It's something I do year round, no matter the weather.
It boost endorphins, can help to alleviate some of the impact stress off your body, and I've always loved the way my jiggly body feels while in the water.
Would you come for a swim with me?? 💦

If you enjoyed my clip, would you consider leaving a positive review?

***you must click on the stars otherwise it won't save***

More support = More sales = More gains  ❤️

Other Files from whismic

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

STCChristopher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is a good video if you are looking for seeing how a plus size body looks at different angles and moves in water vs just regular walking. I think one of my favorite perspective seen in this video is at around the 1:20-1:46 mark of this video. You see it in the preview photos for purchasing this video. It’s the scenes where #Whismic is swimming towards and swimming away from the camera. I like how those angles kind of look. I was not expecting to see so much jiggling in the legs during the swimming away parts of this video. 

I found the water ambient sounds in this video to be almost had a ASMR nature to them. 

I like how reflective and cool the  swimming goggles look in this video. Those look cool in this video seeing all the reflections. 

I would not mind seeing a revisit to this type of video to see a mermaid tail or see how you look as you gain more weight to see how your body looks. 

I do feel like this type of video needs more going on like swimming to find pool toys, swimming through rings or capturing pool torpedoes or pool toy rings to be able to see your body coming to the camera for other reasons. 

Link to review