8 Screenshots

About This File

The heavier I get, the lazier I get; If I had my way, I would just sit around ALL DAY and stuff my face nonstop! Today I've really been indulging myself, all I've managed to do and play games and EAT; I had a BUNCH of things I was supposed to do today but none of them could be as fun as being a lazy pig. Unfortunately I made a bunch of promises to my partner about being productive and they get home earlier than I was anticipating... finding me exactly where I was when they left HOURS ago, the only change beind the MOUNTAIN of snacks I now have surrounding myself. I ~was~ planning on cleaning up my snack mess before they got home but now they've caught me in the act! My partner is shocked, and immediately starts laying into me for being so lazy; they can't believe that I was going to try to get away with being such a pig! As I continue to get scolded, I can hear my tummy rumble, even though I've been eating literally all day, I'm still so hungry; surely I could slide a few chips in my mouth without it being noticed..right? I try being sneaky but my partner obviously sees me and starts teasing me way harder for having zero self control! I know I should stop, but I really just can't help myself, so I continue my snack binge as I get bullied for being so greedy! ~ Includes: fat shaming, snacking, belly play/fat jiggling

fat shamed for secret snacking 1.gif

fat shamed for secret snacking 2.gif

fat shamed for secret snacking 3.gif

fat shamed for secret snacking 4.gif

fat shamed for secret snacking 5.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.