Massive Binge Video! Huge Bloating Results Eating All Night! till 5/10 50% off-19.99 -9.99

$9.99

(7 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

I enjoyed this stuffing so much! I ate a large pizza during the day, downed several bottles of soda, and still had a huge craving for breakfast food at night!  Watch me push myself further and further beyond stuffed!  After so much food earlier in the day its a struggle for each bite but I make sure to finish everything and show off my huge stuffed belly!  Lots of moaning and groaning as I force more and more food into me!  And after everything is finished you will enjoy a lot of belly play with many different angles! I know you will enjoy watching me waddle down my stairs!

Other Files from HungryBrooke

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

TheGoldenDun

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is by far my favorite clip of Brooke❤️ it has all my favorites: stuffing, moaning, big bloated belly, struggling to stand, waddling down the stairs. I couldn’t ask for more😍 Brooke waddling down the stairs as she moans and rubs and slaps her bloated form is definitely the highlight of this clip. Brooke is a gorgeous sight to behold

Link to review
billcollection

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This was good, but could you please do more videos posing empty and skinny at the start and then proceed to bloat to show the big difference? it would be greatly appreciated and i'll buy even more of them :)

Link to review
Monty Hall

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Wow...she knows how to fill that belly and let's us know how she feels!

Link to review

I don't really know what Brooke's eating but it looks like something rich in carbs, sugar and fat. She starts already pretty stuffed and at the end she's so bloated that her top doesn't fit anymore.

Then she manages to stand up and takes a few steps: it's a sight ti behold because she moves like a pregnant woman.

Great video!

Link to review