7 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me stuff myself with fast food and then order more to be able to pop the button on my shorts! After my button goes flying, I continue to eat and show off my big round belly and massive thighs. Includes lots of burping and belly play!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

fa960009

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

The best thing i have ever seen 

Link to review
petelove4ever

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

A beautiful young lady, with gorgeous body from head to toes and with a healthy appetite. Her sweet voice is a part of the wholesome package. We can enjoy her comments, occasional flirt with the camera and we can enjoy as she enjoys to play with her body. 😍

She did want to pop the button on purpose, but managed to surprise herself when it happened.

Link to review
Bradrig86

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

I'm not often shocked anymore. But I am shocked at the size of ThicCollegeGirl here. I never thought she would get this big. She never moves from a sitting position the whole vid, but her thighs, ass and belly are so large, it would take a concerted effort to haul herself up so I understand.

Link to review
Guest MiguelVG

She's just perfect. 

Link to review
jackal27

Wow talk about sexy! TCG looks so much bigger and rounder in this clip, you can really see how she’s gaining in her thighs and ass area making her figure look even hotter. And she has many burps throughout her stuffing that compliment this clip as well. definitely worth getting this clip and can’t wait for her next one. 😍🔥

Link to review
puretrash

You just have to love TCG. This video has to be nominated for the award of all time best Curvage videos. I mean ... just look at that massive belly and the thighs are catching up as well. Soon there needs to be more C's in "thicc" to describe her. The burps are the cream of the crop, as always, she never lets us down with those. She just keeps getting bigger and bigger and I love it. Can't wait for the next video!!!

Link to review
Kieran8

6 of 7 members found this review helpful 6 / 7 members

That pop was incredible! You have gotten so fat! Keep it up, you looking amazing! And those burps.... omfg 😍

Link to review
torukazu

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

i justtttttttttttttttttttt

i feel like my whole experience on this planet so far can be cleanly divided into two parts: before i saw the part of this video where TCG's shorts come off, and after. there's not enough skull emojis in this world to describe how breathtaking that was :0

Link to review
Guest Bbwl0v3r

I watched this video fully once but couldn’t really comprehend how MASSIVE she is until I saw how small she was in her first clip. Out of curiosity, I buy it along with this one.

It’s insane to see how enormous TCG is right now. And it only happened in three years…

Guys, just buy this clip. You won’t regret it.

Link to review
ay.anon

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

First video bought on curvage and I was not disappointed. This is an amazing video.

Link to review
rhythmalism

5 of 6 members found this review helpful 5 / 6 members

Classic, go get this one… money well spent.. Issa winner

Link to review
Vulkan

10 of 10 members found this review helpful 10 / 10 members

I do not know where to start ;) 

the burps are the best in the video, that belly dangling and how your gluttony has not allowed you to stop eating before starting to record

in each cut your belly seemed bigger and bigger, for a moment I thought you had eaten the delivery man

I would like to know how much food you have swallowed between hamburgers, tacos and beers in this video, it is sublime when you pop your pants

one of the best Curvage videos hands down

the tits resting on your big belly and how in the end your body swallows your thong is incredible!!!

Link to review
Guest Ryugen

Best potbelly of any girl on Curvage. The shorts she's wearing in this video are notably huge and yet her gut is already so massive they explode off her after a little food and soda. Awesome vid, hope she keeps growing!

Link to review