5 Screenshots

About This File

I love burrito's so this stuffing is a classic for me XD  Watch as I devour my saucy burrito while enjoying a pop. I can't believe how bloated I get now.... I just HAVE to burp😉... I feel like all this FAT has made my bloat bigger. The pants are so tight they have me moaning throughout the whole video. By the end I was really in need of a good belly rub.

What do you think of my bloat? ;)

AGirlWhoLikesToEat

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Vulkan

To begin with, it is clearer to me that you are one of the best models here when it comes to gluttony, I love this video from beginning to end those burps oh my god, I really hope the next video is similar in terms of food greed, just to tell you that I hope you continue to make videos of overeating and the more food and longer the better ;)  you have all my support and I hope people support you too you are sweet greedy fat and sexy at the same time 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!!! I was honestly soo full I couldn't believe it XD The bloat was crazyyy! So glad you enjoyed it ❤️ I will keep you suggestions in mind hehe

Link to review
xX_hoopguru_Xx

An amazing video from one of the most beautiful women on this site. This video was definitely worth the money frl. Your burps were so cute😍 Maybe we can get a 2 liter vid or somethin down the line👀 Regardless I definitely recommend this vid no doubt

Response from the author:

I AM SO FLATTERED! ❤️ Thank youuuuuuuuuuuu I will add a pop chung to the list hehe

Link to review