3 Screenshots

About This File

Join Kristina as she takes a steaming hot soapy shower in her tight little bikini! 

In this video I suds up my whole entire enormous body, including my big FAT ASS! I drink heavy cream in my shower, there’s a ton of fat chat in this video, including talking about how I wish you were the one getting my big belly all sudsy🧼❤️!

My belly is so hot when it’s covered in soapy bubbles, jiggling, jumping, being covered in bubbly soap, chugging, burping, moaning, groaning ETC! Don’t miss this clip ❤️

🚨LEAVE A REVIEW FOR A TREAT IN YOUR 📥 INBOX🚨 

Other Files from Mskristinaxo

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jpark786

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Round, jiggly, wobbly, sexy and oh so dirty, but why does that mean the gluttony has to ever stop? Cleaning herself up while still fattening herself up with some thick heavy cream. If she doesn't stop stuffing herself at this rate, I doubt she will be able to fit in her bath tub this time next year let alone that sexy gold bikini. Though I doubt her feeder or any of us would complain about that.😁😍

Response from the author:

Thank you so so much!!! This review is incredibly awesome!

Link to review
Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Get kristina’s brand new vid where you get to see her taking a shower 🥵. I don’t think it will be to long before she outgrows her shower 😂. Not only do you get to see her big belly covered in soapy bubbles but her big 🍑 damn it’s getting bigger, like you said we definitely need to see it more often. Some jiggling of her big belly and also some burps after chugging some heavy cream. This hot vid does not disappoint, 5 big soapy stars.

Response from the author:

Not only are my clothes tight, my shower stall is equally as tight 😂! Thank you for your lovely review @Residentsteven! You’re the best, you know that!

Link to review