9 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Outgrown jeans. Outgrown clothes. Clothes ripping. Multiple dynamic POVs. 12+ minutes

The gains are coming in faster than ever recently and Casey is outgrowing EVERYTHING. We all love a good outgrown clothes video and there is absolutely no shortage of those for Casey lately. She tries on multiple pairs of jeans and shorts for you guys AND the infamous grey dress. This ends up turning into more of a workout video because it takes all of her effort to cram herself into everything. Some of the jeans hardly even fit up her calves. You can hear some of the clothes ripping as she puts them on! 

Casey's gut is undeniably exploding out of everything she tries on. Most of it barely gets up over her ass, however she is able to get one pair buttoned! Come see for yourself 😘

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review
jacksprat

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Once again Casey shows us all that she is beautiful and enormous. Her belly is massive. Dominating. She is a fat round meatball. The rate of growth Casey maintains is breathtaking. And there's no better way to illustrate growth than trying on her clothes she wore in the past couple of years. Casey tries on cute jeans and shorts. These are some big sizes as we all recall Casey was already a fat girl a year ago. But now she's fatter. She's bigger. Nothing fits. That Belly we love jus' assplodes over the waist of her pathetic old clothes. Her fat ass makes certain none of the pants will be buttoned. Heck, Casey can barely get these jeans up over her fat calves. Darned if she doesn't give a good full effort tho. Jumping, bouncing and squirming her fat around to squeeze it all in. She'll obviously never wear this stuff again but she puts on quite a show demonstrating her fat gains. Until the dress, the little grey body con number is stretched to fit. Casey's predominate belly takes up so much material the dress is reduced to a revealing mini skirt length. Her sexy fat thighs on full display. She knows she looks perhaps too hot to wear this in public. That's a real consideration for Casey now. When she was a skinny little waif, she'd try to dress as sexy as possible. Now she knows the power of her sexuality can be too much for people to handle. So "I'm too hot" becomes a thing. Instead she teases us by suggesting we take her out and feed her in that dress. And we dream. 

Link to review
Guest Mauser1898

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

10/10 HOTTEST video ever!!

It’s amazing watching this fatty’s body grow and change throughout her gain. Huge bloated tits , hanging heavy gut and massive shelf ass have all transformed this former athlete’s body. At this rate , Casey will blow past 300 this year!

Link to review
jackal27

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow Casey is looking bigger and sexier than ever as she tries on her old clothes for us. She mostly sticks to pairs of shorts and jeans she used to wear and it really emphasizes her latest gains. For starters, every time she tried pulling up the pair of pants it always became a struggle right below her wide and ample ass. Casey’s belly as always been in the spotlight, but this clip definitely shows off how much her fat ass has been filling out as the pounds have continued to pile one. 
So eventually, with some extra effort she does manage to pull the clothes past her ass, and then it’s the belly’s turn to shine because she wonders if she can still button the jeans. And some of them it’s truly a lost cause because the button and flap are almost on the far ends of her hips, below the base of her massive belly hang and there’s no way they can be fastened. Some are close which is so hot to see because as Casey pulls as hard as she can, she’s also doing her bust to suck in her gut, but she can’t fight her natural physique these days and her belly surges forward every time she gets close. She does manage to get one pair fastened and I salute her for it because another indication of her increased weight is that she is totally out of breath, exhausted within the first couple minutes just pulling on and off these old jeans. 
Lastly, she tries on the grey dress that she has sported in previous clips or old pictures and this does fit her technically since it has some stretch to it, it just frames her fat, round figure very well and if you didn’t know her you’d think she might be 9 months pregnant with her huge belly. This dress I’m hoping she keeps because I think it will still fit her as she continues to gain and look so hot framing her even bigger body in the future. 😍🔥🥵👍

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

So many jeans try-ons!!!!! So much big fat babe! Casey's booty stood out to me in this almost as much as her giant belly! Girl's got a PHAT ASS! Gorgeous and plump! Perfect for spanking! 😈 

Casey giggles and jiggles her way as she heavy breathes like crazy! It would be so much fun to try to help her get those jeans over her legs and ass! Huffing and puffing - this girl needs a 🥪!!!! 

I think everyone will love this clip, especially if you love her prior try-ons. She is growing at such an amazing rate, and yet I feel like we're just at the beginning still with this greedy greedy girl! Keep going, Casey! Let's make it to where you would never even consider trying those jeans on! ;)

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Ugh, talk about a workout. Casey gets tired from trying clothes on. And if that doesn’t turn you on, then her huge bouncing gut better. Or you’re just in the wrong place 

Link to review
Guest magicman94

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Words cannot describe how hot that video was. Watching you struggle to squeeze and squish your belly into those tight jeans was just *chef's kiss*. I'd give it 10 stars if I could 😁

Link to review
rhythmalism

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Me looking for another video to purchase and seeing this drop was great. Literally took both our breaths away. She was so out of breath trying these articles on. Seeing a hang like Hers pouring out and jiggling as she laughs and struggles. 

Link to review