13 Screenshots

About This File

Come and investigation my recently expanding belly with me 👀 after weeks of chowing down on junk food I CANT believe how round and flabby my belly’s become 😳🥰 what do you guys think? Seems like some weight hit my boobs and butt too I think 😳😘🔥🔥🔥

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Matty_

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Love that word ‘investigating‘ BP 😂 As BP let’s us investigate just how fat she’s getting ☺️ Lifting out her tummy bulge from her joggers 😍 she gets on all fours and let’s her huge tummy hang down whilst she jiggles her fat 🥵 Pulling her ‘BIG’ panties (I love them, the more material the better for me 😂) over her ever-expanding love handles she squeezes and squishes them, she’s definitely getting wider 😍 Trying to breathe in her huge stomach, it doesn’t last long as it bulges and bounces out again. Love your hair like that too love and your ears showing, I know I’m odd 😂🤗 Great pricing for this clip!! 

B0EFAF61-D14E-4F56-B3FD-93C4FA0B21BA.jpeg

E145CE3B-C7B2-44CA-9E03-E7765ABBE322.jpeg

Response from the author:

Awwww bby thank you! 🥰💘 I LOVED reading this 😍😘

Link to review
Andrew111

I generally don't buy clips of thin models but this babyph4t is very sexy and with her recent gain she is starting to get my attention.  Something about those British girls that i find so alluring.  In this clip she shows off her new belly hang and love handles. Shes starting to plump up nicely and has seems to be enjoying the process. I m hoping this this is the beginning of something big for her.  Eat my lovely.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for this review and for showing some love to the British girls!! 🥰🥰💋

Link to review