7 Screenshots

About This File

I discovered these Mega Muffins at a local store and knew that I had to have them! 

I carefully chose two massive carbohydrate filled treats and rushed home, excited to feast. 
I started off by digging into a Cranberry Apple muffin and quickly discovered this sweet treat was much more filling than I expected! 

After struggling to finish the first muffin I took a brief smoke break to help regain my appetite. 
I reluctantly picked up the second treat and forced myself to eat until I needed to lay down

This video features over 30 minutes of stuffing, fat appreciation, self degradation, fat chat and fat play 

Other Files from sweetheart_stoner

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest ExponentialGrowth

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Sweetheart is hungry for muffins and she comes prepared with two huge muffins, essentially cakes, from a fall fair. Accordingly her orange tights make her big hungry belly look like a giant pumpkin and she looks cute as can be with her hair up. She manages to make the first muffin disappear. She troops through and licks the crumbs off the plate.

Afterwards she takes a smoke break to stimulate her appetite and she gets absolutely ripped. She then takes on the second massive muffin and you can see the trepidation in her eyes. She struggles and pushes herself to keep eating, breathing heavily and wincing as she stuffs her mouth bite after bite and rubbing her swelling pained belly. With a big glass of milk she forces herself to inhale most of the second muffin.
With one last breath out she signs off "I gotta go lay down for a little bit..."

A great video for fans of big beautiful women forcing themselves to eat to the limit.

Link to review