6 Screenshots

About This File

Introduction 🧁 Weight Gain 🧁 Fat Chat 🧁 Belly Play

Sweet and submissive Jennie is about to embark on a journey she will never forget. In this clip, she  talks about what parts of gaining she is looking forward to and her fears about the process, while her mistress @MissSugarPlumpFairy coaches her from behind the camera. She shows off her body which has already begun to exhibit signs of growth. Jennie plays with her jiggly belly and thighs as she nervously vows to gain as much weight as her mistress desires and comes to terms with the fact that her body is going to be changing a lot very soon. 

I am so grateful for all of the support I've received so far from this community. Reviews are greatly appreciated, and I can't wait to create more content for you all soon!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
joebu8453

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great intro video.  With Candice as your Sherpa, you’ll be BBW in no time!

Response from the author:

thanks!! i’m so glad u like it 🥰

Link to review
pj44

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

OMG this is great!  Jennifer is soooo cute 😍.  I love her gorgeous eyes, her bright smile, her round double chin, her thick upper arms, her soft belly, and her jiggly jello thighs!  Looking forward to seeing her just eat, and eat, and eat and pack on all those sexy pounds to reach 200 by Christmas!  😁

Response from the author:

thank u so much!!! i’m so happy u liked it 🥰

Link to review