McDonald's Stuffing | DairyQueen is a Greedy Girl | 40 min

$4.99

(4 reviews)

16 Screenshots

About This File

Dairyqueen is back and fatter than ever!

This time with a Full-Length McDonald's-in-car, casual vlog style stuffing!

My feeder told me to eat a burger and Dairyqueen decided to go to McDonald's and try to finish a Cheeseburger, Large fries, Large coke, chicken nuggets, an apple pie and a hot fudge sundae ❤️ 

Watch as I burp, jiggle and expand! Eventually it becomes hard for me to move or even breathe!

My shirt starts to become too restricting so I roll it up all the over my bra and continue to cram food in my face like crazy and completely pig out in my car with all the big belly girl pride to keep me from worrying if anyone can see me digging in!

This video includes:

Stuffing, bloating, burping, stuckage (in car chair default setting), fat chat story time,

Jiggling, tight clothes, belly slapping until red, belly play and chugging melted ice cream

I love to show off when I'm being a good piggy and I encourage all the teasing hehe

Other Files from DairyQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Meekmarlin27

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video is absolutely to die for. You can tell DairyQueen is so excited for this video, and her joy spreads throughout. Whether it’s watching her start to sweat, or unroll her belly from her pants, she will keep you panting the whole time. Watching her try to move her chair back and her belly just dominate the camera is truly an incredible sight, and her belly slapping is bar none. I don’t know who enjoyed it more, me or her, but I will absolute continue to buy this Queen’s incredible videos. 😍

Link to review
mrlovalova2k6

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Dairy Queen is a national treasure. Protect her at all cost! 

Seriously, this goddess adds so much value to the feedee community. She has that once in a generation belly!! 

Not many can compete with her roundness :D and presence on camera. 

I thought we had lost her for a while but it's good to see she's still out here being amazing and looking great as ever! 

Support this piggy!

Response from the author:

Omf thank you so much!! Tbh I was going through a lot of loss and issues with family but I’m back !! Thank you for your unwavering support and love ! 

Link to review
Vulkan

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This video is perfect, the camera zoom, the big bites, your tits resting on her big belly, her desire to eat, the only thing I regret is that she did not stand up to show the magnitude of her belly full of food ;) the shock absorbers of that car squeaked with each bite she ingested, so much weight that big belly pressed by the steering wheel, I just hope for a great video like this, but on a couch, with a lot more food and even more burps ;) 

Thank you so much!!  🥰 I’m so glad you liked it 💫

Here’s to making bigger and better videos in the future ! 🔥

Every review is appreciated !!

Link to review
FIL1

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

In this clip Dairyqueen eats a lottt. You can see her big ballon belly growing step by step until pop out.. She becames very big and it's sooo cool at the end when she is very full eating lots of Mcdonald's food and 10.000 cal.  She shows off her full big belly thats hungs out and she is sooo bigg that she has problems to move in the car expecialy with the whell that touches the big belly.. At the end to show this big ballon belly she puts the car-seat at maximum back because there is no space enough...

La tua grande pancia è molto sexyy, sei molto carina ... Keep growing and getting bigger

Omg thank you my love ! 
what a wonderful and well detailed review 🥰 I’m so glad you enjoyed it !! 
I can’t wait to eat lots more for you all in the future ! 🍟💕🍔

Link to review