Wings and talking (21+minutes)

$10.99

(5 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

I’ve missed you! Want to see me stuff my face with some yummy food while I talk your ear off ☺️😉 

Over 20 mins of chit chatting and feeding my hungry gut! Seriously I love eating for you and want you to see how I’ve been growing and gaining! 
All I think about a becoming  a fat and plump piggy and I don’t see myself stopping any time soon. 
 Eating and belly rubs all included in this clip. 

As always thank you to all my supporters 

xoxo Cat

Other Files from Chubbycat666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Tony Watt

Holy fuck this is so hot. As noted before, ChubbyCat’s face hints at her recent gain. It truly ripples throughout the video. Her tits are just immense and that gut is a true paunch at this point. An amazing belly shape. And then the conversation. Wow. That put this over the top for me. I won’t give it away but holy shit, her feeder is going to have some fun. You have to get this. We want to show her we want more ChubbyCat content!

Link to review
not a real member

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I really enjoy 😉❤️ Videos like this, a very fat hooters girl 🥰 I am so glad that you are back , and looking fat and fabulous 😍as always ☺️💕.   Thank you my lovely ☺️💕🌈

Link to review
STCChristopher

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

So you see @Chubbycat666 be pretty & chubby in the preview photos. I would say this is Chubbycat666 just having a casual conversation in a vlog form discussing the kinds of food she likes to eat, as she is describing the food and feel of her body and how her clothes fit. This is filled with her preferences on how and what foods to eat & how frequently eat particular foods. This really feels like a casual video. For me personally I enjoyed the beginning and ending the best out of this video the most. If you were looking for a life update this really isn't that video. But obviously you can see how belly shape has changed a little since last time. I appreciated seeing a new update at all. I will say this is not my favorite video from ChubbyCat666 but I am just glad a new video exist since @Chubbycat666 is the reason I got a Curvage account. 

Link to review
Heavyhitter

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The Queen is back and looking OH so much fatter ❤🤤

Her face is getting SUPER chubby now as every little movement sends ripples through her massive double chin and cheeks 🙃😲🙃

Her belly is jutting out SO far past her gigantic breasts that her proportions legitimately don't make sense. Everything is just so BIG, SOFT and DOUGHY 🥖🍞🥖

Link to review