5 Screenshots

About This File

Kitty finally steps on the scales to reveal how her hard work and over stuffing has paid off. 

She talks you through how much she has gained as she chugs a 2,000 calorie weight gain shake. 

Kitty x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dj2k1357

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

It's going to be hard to put into words how lovely and must see a clip this is but I will try. First off, your sexy white lingerie fully allows all of your pearfect curves to shine and man was there plenty of your curves throughout! From your big jelly belly full of stretchmarks that show how much of a greedy piggy you have been lately (which if you follow her thread, you would know since it seems everyday she goes to mcdonalds for a "snack" and eats family size pizza meals by herself ;) ) and of course my favorite asset, your big jiggly wideload bum which I hope continues to grow softer, fatter, wider, and even more jiggles and dimples for my mouth to water over. The weigh in was a nice surprise. Amazing that you are on track with your personal goals and it was nice to get some insight on how friends have reacted and how you used to be a stick. No one could ever make that mistake again with those meaty drumsticks you call thighs and that softening beautiful face and adorable double chin.  I really enjoyed your fat chat as you played with your fat also. Just the fact that you get so out of breath just shifting positions or playing with your ample belly and ass is sexy in itself. It's amazing you have come so far in such a short time and your desire to be 400 lbs is a journey I greatly wanna experience with you and I have to say after watching this, you are off to a great start. I love your videos and look forward to the new videos and pounds coming in 2019 :D.  I think you should do these monthly or every other month and definitely incorporate measurements because those are sure to change as you gain as well. Besides the shake, I think it would be nice in these videos if you oiled or lotioned up :D. At about 6,000 calories a day, no wonder you are just blowing up. I think you are more piggy than kitty ;) 

PS: Whenever you and Shar get together again, pleeeease do a weigh in and measurements fat chat gaining shake vid together!!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I can't believe I never reviewed Kitty's first weigh-in! What can I say?! She always gives us the most sensual and elegant weigh-ins/stuffing's I've ever seen. Only, in this one she gives us a weight gain shake. She downs it effortlessly and shows us how she has gotten to be as fat as she is now! She is so much fatter now, but it is fun to go back and see her then! Keep growing, @KittyPiggy! SEXY!! 5 STARS!!

Link to review
jj22

· Edited by jjjjjjj

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Some simple advice: please buy this clip now.

It’s been said before but I’m going to say it again: this is an amazing – and I mean really amazing – video. I’ve seen a lot of BBWs online, but this staggeringly beautiful young woman is one of the absolute best.

The clip starts off with the stunning Kitty sitting on her bed, looking drop-dead gorgeous in lingerie, proudly showing herself off and telling us about her progress and goals. Her bursting-out cleavage, perfectly-balanced chubbiness, and astonishing facial beauty all combine to make a stunning vision of feminine pulchritude. (Personality and attitude are so important too in these sort of vids: one of the best things about Kitty is the spot-on mixture of confidence and demureness; she obviously wants to sexily show off her awesome beauty, but at the same time there’s an adorable, giggly, happy sort of shyness about it all – the tone is perfect, just perfect.)

Kitty then stands up (more captivating fatness on display here), before heading off to the bathroom for the weigh in. While we’re in the bathroom, the camera-person (top marks to you, whoever you are, by the way) focuses a bit more on Kitty’s face and her dazzling smile – she’s really absurdly pretty. The squeal of delight when she reveals her weight is one of many totally spontaneous magical moments here. Her joy is plain to see and it’s at that moment you’ll realise we are pretty damn lucky to be following this amazing lady’s spectacular journey.

Back into the bedroom next and the beaming Kitty excitedly gulps downs a gaining-shake. She looks, well..., just jaw-droppingly magnificent here. And the sexiness is increased a millionfold by the fact she’s not desperately “trying to be sexy” (a sort of trying-too-hard thing that sometimes undermines other BBW videos). Kitty’s sexiness just flows naturally out of her. She’s simply a stunningly beautiful, lingerie-clad fatty in all her incredible, confident glory, chatting away to us. (Don’t get me wrong; I’m hoping and praying for all sort of dirtiness from Kitty in the future – but sometimes it’s just that hard-to-define “natural” sexiness that’s the hottest. A great example here are the deeply provocative little whimpers that Kitty lets out as she’s greedily sucking down the shake.  More of that, please!)

Gosh, only half way through the video! I’ve written too much already, so I’ll speed things up and mention the highlights (an absolute impossibility, of course, because every single second of a video with this exquisite woman in it is a highlight). Kitty showing off her plush fatness. More captivating fat chat and self-admiration. Kitty showing off her juicy belly and clearly taking delight in jiggling it. Showing off her succulent, enormous butt, which really should be classified as one of the wonders of the natural world.  (There's not a lot of focus on her legs here, but they, like every single other part of her, are pure perfection.)

Incredible facial beauty. Wonderful personality, natural sexiness, and enchanting fat talk. And a body that’s just... oh I give up – words fail me.

I am soooooooo looking forward to more of Kitty.  I really, really hope she's here to stay.  Like I said, I've seen a lot of BBWs online, and I reckon that Kitty can go all the way to the top and (I'm not kidding here) be one of the greatest of all-time.  She has it all.

Oh... is it needless to say I enjoyed this video?

PS. Anybody else agree that Kitty’s posts in the forum are as sexy as her vids? How on earth does she do it?  I'm loving her descriptions of her greediness, her determination to pile on the pounds, and the sense of of her enjoyment and happiness.

Bravo, Kitty! The. Best. Ever.

Response from the author:

This is so wonderful, thank you so much for your kind words! It truly means a lot to get this kind of feedback ♥️♥️♥️

Link to review
Guest buddy420

She has been gone for a while, but I had to buy it worth it. She was one of the best.

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

Join the legendary Kitty as she hits an important weight-in milestone and celebrates with a 2,000 calorie shake!

Link to review

And here it is the first of many (I am sure) weigh ins.....😍

Kitty's constant love of food and recently letting go and indulging in every one of her food cravings and gorging to her hearts and present capacities capabilities has paid off with a definite gain to satisfy a present goal for the time being and just in time for the holiday / party season...

Yes - Kitty looks great with her new developing curves and ever hanging heavy belly and widening hips and softening thighs....

Love the weight gain shake intake compliment to the video and confirmation of calorie consumption rate that is sure to accelerate Kitty towards her next goal and beyond as her capacity and ever growing spare belly tyre and belly shelf develop nicely with every new pound of beautiful fat gained and stored....

This is truly a fantastic start to an amazingly well presented young woman in love with her body and happy to grow with it... For the journey...

Link to review

The clip you’ve been waiting for! Kitty finally steps on the scales and reveals her weight for us! You won’t believe just how big she is, but with high hopes to grow even bigger! Do not miss this weigh in, as she promises to smash each target she sets herself!

Link to review

Really liked this weigh in update, obviously I won't mention here what it is but I'm glad you are pleased with the result. It's impressive that you have gained this much without the shakes so I can only imagine how much bigger you are going to get now you are drinking these too. It was amazing how quickly you chugged it down so hot 🐷😍. It was also great to hear a little bit more about yourself and how skinny you use to be, I can't wait to see you gain even more and reach your next goal weight.

Link to review