6 Screenshots

About This File

Whipped Cream•Lesbian•Belly Play•Feedee/Feeder

Your favorite couple is back and hungry for more. This clip is a sensual and intimate look into Candice and @jennifersbody's relationship. See Candice as a dominant feedee, demanding whipped cream from Jennie... And see submissive Jennie nervous when Candice says she can't wait to make her as big as her... :)  Watch them go back and forth with the whipped cream can, all while sharing kisses and strokes of each others bellies. We hope you enjoy. ❤️ 

Reviews are always SO appreciated. Knowing you enjoy the content we put so much energy into means so so much to us. Thank you so much for your ongoing support. :) 

Other Files from CandicesCurves

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😍😍😘❤️❤️

Link to review

Wonderland is definitely the right word here. You two are just super hot together and this video is just one of the sexiest I've ever seen 😍
You two have a real relationship and it shows. I also love the belly size contrast and those POV shots are out of this world ❤️ 

Link to review
Andrew111

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I must admit to not paying enough attention to SPF clips. She is always posting amazing content and colabs. In this clip she continues to feed and fatten her thin , submissive girlfriend Jen with whipped cream.  At the rate shes going Jen will not be thin for much longer. In fact with her naturally thick thighs, arms  i would not be surprised if she gets bigger than Candace very soon.  Based on this clip i think that may be  the plan. Its all very hot girl on girl action. I look forward to watching Candice transform Jen into a well fattened feedee.

Link to review
wavemagnet

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Bringing up the next Piggy like you were brought up. It's no wonder that you're getting so massive. That's what keeps the farm yard stocked with beautiful 300+ pounders. Farmer Jones knows what he's doing.

Link to review