6 Screenshots

About This File

Whipped Cream•Lesbian•Belly Play•Feedee/Feeder

Your favorite couple is back and hungry for more. This clip is a sensual and intimate look into Candice and @jennifersbody's relationship. See Candice as a dominant feedee, demanding whipped cream from Jennie... And see submissive Jennie nervous when Candice says she can't wait to make her as big as her... :)  Watch them go back and forth with the whipped cream can, all while sharing kisses and strokes of each others bellies. We hope you enjoy. ❤️ 

Reviews are always SO appreciated. Knowing you enjoy the content we put so much energy into means so so much to us. Thank you so much for your ongoing support. :) 

Other Files from MissSugarPlumpFairy

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

jennifersbody

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

i may be biased but honestly we are the hottest couple ever. 10/10 would lick whipped cream off of u any day 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

Share this review

Link to review
FASWE87

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I agree with you Jennie! C and J is the hottest couple in the feederism community and you 2 have the perfect symbiotic relationship with sub/dom, amazing to watch every time

Share this review

Link to review
Andrew111

I must admit to not paying enough attention to SPF clips. She is always posting amazing content and colabs. In this clip she continues to feed and fatten her thin , submissive girlfriend Jen with whipped cream.  At the rate shes going Jen will not be thin for much longer. In fact with her naturally thick thighs, arms  i would not be surprised if she gets bigger than Candace very soon.  Based on this clip i think that may be  the plan. Its all very hot girl on girl action. I look forward to watching Candice transform Jen into a well fattened feedee.

Share this review

Link to review
joebu8453

Everything these two do together is insanely hot, and this is no exception!!

Share this review

Link to review
wavemagnet

Bringing up the next Piggy like you were brought up. It's no wonder that you're getting so massive. That's what keeps the farm yard stocked with beautiful 300+ pounders. Farmer Jones knows what he's doing.

Share this review

Link to review
BlackPeter57

😍😍😘❤️❤️

Share this review

Link to review
TarMinastir

Wonderland is definitely the right word here. You two are just super hot together and this video is just one of the sexiest I've ever seen 😍
You two have a real relationship and it shows. I also love the belly size contrast and those POV shots are out of this world ❤️ 

Share this review

Link to review