4 Screenshots

About This File

Cyber Week Sale 
20% off all clips 
Originally $4.99 
Now $4.00

Ohhh piggy are you prepared for the feeding of a lifetime? Are you ready to become absolutely massive? Are you truly ready to surrender your waistline and willpower to me? You better be, because this clip isn't for the faint of heart, this is for the truly greedy overindulgent and overfeed pigs.

I'm here to get you fatter, to grow you, to make you hopelessly dependent on food. Your only concern in the world should be eating. Those are the only thoughts you need to have. Your whole life should be planned around eating. Forget everything else piggy, this is your future, and you have to take it seriously! Being a pig is a full time job. You have to keep eating massive amounts just to maintain your growing size. Your getting so big now piggy, and I love going on this journey with you. Lucky for a pig like you I am skilled with getting fatter, after all I've packed plenty on myself! So surrender your waistline piggy, give in, AND JUST KEEP EATING!

Clip features: female fa, gaining encouragement, female feeder

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jock2fatty

Excellent motivator while I stuffed myself with Taco Bell! 🐷😋 I surrender everything for food, I want to be your helpless little piggy. 🐷🥺🐽🐽 Oink oink!

Link to review