7 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Health update. Mobility update. Pizza. Fat chat. Belly play. Tight jeans. 17.5 minutes

In Casey's most recent weigh in, we learned that she is in fact bigger than ever before.... bigger than anyone ever imagined her getting. Yet, of course - longing for more. Casey tried to slow down recently to let her body adapt to her increased size but that failed. She's gaining faster than ever and her body is struggling to keep up!

Casey sits down with some yummy pizza to give you alllllll the details. Health updates, mobility updates, and more! There's so many simple daily tasks that she struggles to do now. Her doctor is so worried by the fact that Casey has gained OVER 50lbs since the start of 2021. Casey's hang is lower and thicker and she models it for you, struggling to button her pants before she eventually just gives up. 

If you're into mild health changes, mobility struggles, and fat chats paired with some super sexy belly play - then this clip is for you! Come see how being THIS big is starting to affect Casey's daily life!

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

STCChristopher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I purchased this video back in  October 22, 2021. I have to say Casey makes such Great content. I highly recommend buying this even today. I like the camera angle and the fact Casey uses a lot of hand gestures and is constantly moving so I stay engaged. I feel bad that I have so many videos I have not had a chance to review this video; especially from @Curvage Casey. I think the reason I have not reviewed this video is because I have never finished it.  I find this so soothing and attractive that I will fall asleep to this video. I usually tend to watch this late at night because that’s the only time I have a chance to watch it.

It is interesting hearing about all the methods, tips, tricks and steps that are different that Casey has done to adjust her life.

It is attractive listening to how excited Casey gets telling all l the different lifestyle changes and .

One thing that stood out was the different pillows used to fall asleep, naps,

It is attractive seeing & listening to how excited Casey is to touch her body, constantly rubbing and slapping her belly. The fact too she is eating while talking is so attractive and sexy.

I had never heard of gynoid obesity before purchasing this video. So I had to Google it

It was interesting hearing about using baby powder to prevent chub rub.

The only way I have been able to write this review is by only listening rather than watching it. The video is so good that you can still understand and be attracted to what is going on without watching Casey. You can hear how enthusiastic Casey gets just by listening. It is also attractive listening to Casey eat while talking. It has a different sound to her voice that sounds so attractive. It is also so enjoyable listening to someone like Casey who truly loves how she looks being fat. 

Response from the author:

Awww this is such a sweet review! Thank you so so much 💜

Link to review
jacksprat

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Those of us who have long been enamored by this especially alluring gal are pleasantly shocked with Casey's recent development. Casey is highly regarded for her singular dedication to beauty enhancement. It is astonishing to witness as Casey piles on fat seemingly wherever we most desire. We are all captivated by her steady gains as she compounds her magnetism, deepening her allure until we are ever more helplessly devoted to her. Lately she has dialed in her body-building program and she is steadfastly tightening the screws on us. The meteoric rise of her voluptuous weight has us astounded. She is forever hungry to apply yet more pressure upon our thirst. She stands alone as an object of pure desire, the epitome of grace and extreme womanhood. In this intense video Casey walks us through her experience of her recent gains. We get a fully fleshed out view of the effects upon her as she employs our own lust to captivate our attention. Casey knows how much we hang on her words as she expands our insight into her personal feelings as she marches forward like a fat juggernaut slaying all the way. Flexing and flaunting even as she embraces her own trepidations and joy. Wondrous and blossoming is she; the magnificent and enchanting Curvage Casey. 

Link to review
rhythmalism

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

The tattoo says it all. You are truly loving yourself and do are we. From the chins to the side boobs to the hang to impression you make when you squeeze your belly to the dimple at the bottom your gut. All amazing 

Link to review
Guest Ljj

This Hog has been a very good girl lately putting on all this weight. And is it sexy to hear and see how it’s effecting every aspect of her life. Just look at that hang. Ugh this clip is hot 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

This lady that we've all come to know and love just can't stop growing! 17 and a half minutes of this beautiful, gorgeous fat glutton sharing with us all of her wonderful updates - Curvage doesn't get any better than this! The first thing I always notice about Casey, and always have, are her captivating and expressive green eyes. She draws you in with them and you NEVER want to look away 🥰. Then, of course, there is her infamous expanding gut - and let me tell you, it's never looked this enormous! The fat just spreads out and the bottom hangs lower and lower and lower every new clip! Listening to her tell of her medical and size issues, it always brings concern as we all care about her health. Thankfully, Casey is in the medical field and is better equipped to handle herself in these areas. We want her to live a long happy fat life, I'm so glad to hear how she does take care of herself, despite her ever-increasing size! 

Something else I noticed was the sheer width of her hips and her plump breasts. They have never hung this low and I was amazed to not see any nipples the way they were barely being contained in that shirt! Casey has grown such fat boobs now, it may soon get to the point people talk about them almost as much as that perfect blubber gut! Boobs are a wonderful gift to mankind and Casey's are extra special. Soon they will drape down half-way her gut! 

The other lovely thing to enjoy throughout this clip is seeing Casey's beautiful round face as she stuffs herself greedily with pizza. I knew the time would come when Casey would never make a clip in which she wasn't stuffing her fat face with something....I believe that time has come! 😋 Casey, at the end, attempts to stand up and show off her belly hang and WOW is it hot hearing her grown to just get up! I think most of her moving around days are behind her and I am all-in on helping this greedy fat beauty get as fat as she wishes! She's never looked this beautiful and all I want is to feed her MORE!!! Casey, 5 million stars for this lovely clip and let's get you even FATTER! ❤️ 

Link to review
ilovechubbygirls101

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This clip was so hot. Casey reflects on her current health and mobility changes and I’m happy to see she is keeping her health in mind on this journey! If you want to see her talk about this stuff then this clip is for you! I definitely recommend it regardless because all around it was just hot! So if you get this clip (which you definitely should) then you definitely will enjoy it!

Link to review
jackal27

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Okay so first I want to say Casey does discuss some slight health concerns and physical challenges she is starting to face as she continues further down her weight gain path. I’ll be one of the first to support her if she ever needs to dial back her fat lifestyle to remain in good health but it does sound like she is very mindful of her current health stats to prevent herself from ever getting too seriously at risk. 

so, as far as this clip, if you want to hear Casey reflect on the difficulties she is facing in her latest phase of obesity and gluttony then start watching this clip. She looks so crazy attractive in her jeans that she can’t keep buttoned and her tiny yellow top that does a terrible job of containing her massive, round belly. Also her breasts have continued to grow as well, so much so it wouldn’t surprise me if she had to edit out some nip slips before submitting this clip for approval because they are trying burst out over the top peak of her fabulous gut. Despite some downsides of becoming so fat, like her back pains and adjusting her sleep preferences because of her girth as well proper breathing, she insists that she is beyond pleased with her fatter life as she munches on pizza simultaneously. I hope she means every word of it because I count myself lucky for following her on Curvage almost two years ago now. She certainly has come a long way since starting on Curvage and I am so excited for her next life chapters she shares with the rest of the community. ❤️😍🔥🥵

Link to review