Family Reaction w Video B/A Comp

$9.99

(22 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Here is a video I never thought I'd make! Listen as I tell you all the juicy and embarrassing moments from my family's first time seeing me since February 2020 (130lbs). This video includes a video side-by-side before and after comparison! 

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

islanders

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

GGG is so sexy in these fat talk videos that I loved them even when she was considerably smaller than what I usually prefer. Really believe no one is better at talking about this fetish. Lol her at 130 lbs talking about how fat she was getting worked for me. To watch these videos now that's she's gotten so fat... just unreal hot.

Response from the author:

I love you lol 😘

Link to review
HaveANiceDay

Loved every minute of this. The fat chat, the stories, and the belly play were all great. GGG’s fat round belly in a tight dress is reason enough to buy this clip 😍

Link to review
wavemagnet

GGG is a Goddess now. You can hear it in her voice and see it in her eyes. It's easy to forget how recent it was when she invited us to join her in the journey. She's massive and beautiful, but tells us, "I need to get bigger, I want to get huge..". She states her goal for next year, telling us, "I want to be one of the big girls"!

Link to review
Guest daleanator

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

No one does a fat chat like GGG. That voice, face, and body just kill me 😫 Great video! 

Link to review
Deano411

Def worth the buy! Great stories and great reactions. And of course GGG is looking hot as always. Love seeing her getting bigger and bigger each video. Keep up the good work!

Link to review
STCChristopher

0 of 2 members found this review helpful 0 / 2 members

You get all the good stories about @goodgirlgrow's Mom in denial and surprise by her daughters new weight and size. Some of it I was surprised by her Mom's response by saying particular statements I would not expect from a Mom. I never realized her Mom is taller than GoodGirlGrow. I thought is was interesting hearing GoodGirlGrow give her Mom outgrown jeans that did not fit her Mom as GoodGirlGrow buys new sizes. I was not expecting to hear a statement like You walk slower than me now that you are fat. I liked GoodGirlGrow telling her story and she has all sorts of reactions like trying to recall the story, embarrassment, trying to contemplate what will happen next and being turned on. The end of this video ends with some belly rubs with fat chat talk how she is encouraged and turned on to grow bigger. I was not expecting GoodGirlGrow to get out of Breath just standing up for a short Moments. If you are into reaction videos, before & after footage, or Fat Chat videos. 

Link to review
Guest Chris345392

You just keep getting sexier with every pound you pack on!

Link to review
fattony20

Families are tough and I appreciate Gee going into such detail about an awkward experience just to please us.  

But yes, why should you buy this? Umm because Gee is fat...no like real FAT, she looks absolutely huge and her pendulum of a gut wobbles all over the place.  Buy this video, support G and be mesmerized by her massive blubber belly!

Response from the author:

Thank you, Tone!

Link to review