6 Screenshots

About This File

Weigh-In•Measurements•Belly Play•Celebration

Candice's Hard Work is FINALLY paying off. After a summer full of vacations and pure gluttony, she can barely fits into any of last falls wardrobe and everyone in her life is starting to talk about how much bigger she's getting... Come watch Candice step on the scale for the first time since Nashville and celebrate this huge Milestone with her! She's so proud of herself and hopes you will be too.

In this clip, she weighs herself takes updated measurements. She then proceeds to strip and play with her hard-earned new chub, telling you about her goals moving forwards and asking YOU what you want to see next! :) 

Other Files from CandicesCurves

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Farfromnew

Love your enthusiasm for getting fat!

Link to review

This is a great video showing off her body at various angles and there is the short story how this is her first weigh-in on Curvage and her goals, fat chat about what she enjoys about being her new size and how being with other plus size women has helped encourage her to get bigger quicker. I liked the fact she thanked her audience for helping contribute to her size and hearing what she liked about being plus size. Definitely worth the money to purchase this video. 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Guest FrankG97

Loved every second 10/10, she’s blowing up!

Link to review
Jay Rock

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great vid! She's definitely gained a ton since the start of her vids, and she shows it off very well. I also couldn't help but laugh at the "I'm the size of two thin bitches." 😂

Link to review
Guest daleanator

Stating the obvious, MSPF is on the gain train. Looks great on her! She has wonderful enthusiasm. No stopping now!

Link to review
Lardmeister

Candice's gleeful energy is delightful in this one. Outgrown jeans, measurements and a dramatic weigh-in, all in one clip? Yes please! Great stuff. 😃

Link to review
gdawg1414

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Candice is sexy as hell as she records an impressive gain and shows off her fat, sumptuous body. She gives a sultry description of her efforts to pile on the pounds, goals for the future, and fat sexy body! 😍

Link to review
chubgirls

Candice looks ABSOLUTELY stunning in this clip! I cannot believe just how big she has gotten and I can’t wait to see her future progress! Would 10/10 recommend this clip and any future clips because Candice is truly one of the best in the business! 

Link to review
Residentsteven

Wow have not seen a candice vid since the office fatty and she’s gained a lot damn that double chin is so big now and of course her belly is even bigger its great to hear now have a gf who is into this too, and that you both eat loads of fast food together and that she sends you food to. Those numbers are impressive candice, I have only just realised there is a part 2 to the office fatty definitely would love to see more of that series especially now with GF being on curvage or a car stuffing or just you stuffing loads of fast food. I’m definitely going to be checking more out of your content from now on 😍 can’t wait to see you get even bigger.

Link to review
Randomuser68

Awesome clip! Such a blessing to see how excited she've gotten because of her weight gain. Hope to see her hitting 250 or even 300 soon...

Link to review
jackal27

Wow Candice is looking so big and hot in this weigh in clip where she officially proves to us the progress she has made in her eating and weight gain journey. She is so excited by her new numbers on the scale but at the same time she has a motivation to continue on her gaining path even further for that desire to be even bigger. She is so attractive after she finishes measuring and she takes her jeans off and starts rubbing and playing with her fat as she talks about her goals to gain even more and where her future fat would look best on her body. She is taking us for one wild ride that I don’t plan to leave ever. I can’t wait to see what happens for her over the horizon. 😍🔥🥵👍

Link to review
wavemagnet

This video is as hot as a firecracker. Damn, I had to take a break and catch my breath. From start to finish, it's Candice. Her pleasure, lust and excitement, starts with a simmer and ends with a stove rattling boil. She's huge, beautiful and looks amazing, wow!

Link to review