5 Screenshots

About This File

BAJA BLAST BLOATED TO THE MAX!

Join Kristina + her feeder as she chugs as many Baja blasts as she possibly can! 

I exceeded my soda capacity & felt the aftermath of chugging THAT much Baja blast days after I filmed this hot video! 😉 I drank until I felt like my belly was going to burst into a million pieces 💥. I really had my LIMITS pushed in this video🥵.

In this video: big yummy burps, moaning, full sloshy belly play, tight clothes, fat chat, exhausted from drinking so much soda, POV angles, multi angles, feeder & feedee interaction, gluttonous soda drinking, belly button play, belly smacking, showing off my fat ass, jiggling my belly, having it played with, soda spilling & getting messy + so much more! 
Curvage exclusive 
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Leave a REVIEW! For a special treat in your inbox 📥  ❤️

Other Files from Mskristinaxo

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

sanderson23

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I love your burps!!!! i hope you make a lot more of these type of videos in the future. You should try a lot of 2Ls to see if you can get any bigger!!!!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! I plan on it and they are just gonna be filled with more and more and MORE burps!

Share this review

Link to review
lychee6

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

amazing belches as per usual, and your gut is gettting soooooooo big..😩💕 

what’s this inbox surprise i’m hearing about..??? 

I can’t thank you enough for the review and purchase ☺️☺️🥺

Share this review

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Kristina is right she has many vocal burps in this 😍 love that your feeder was going to pull back the bottle but you shook your head and took down the rest of the bottle with a huge burp after that was so hot 🥵. Damn this vid is amazing love the jiggling and wobbling of your huge belly. That over head shot 😮 your next weigh in will definitely require the both of you there is no way you can see over that big tummy of yours anymore. He can’t keep his hands off it there is so much flab to grab now. 

I cannot thank you enough! I love reading your reviews so much, he really couldn’t stop grabbing onto alllll of my new flab, I can’t blame him though 🤪! Thank you again ❤️

Share this review

Link to review