4 Screenshots

About This File

Its about 1h after lunch time and my stomach starts demanding more food.... I order chicken wings and pork ribs, with a delicious sweet and tangy artisan sauce from a very nice place and it just hit the spot πŸ™Œ
When Im done, I have sauce all over and began to feel thirsty: so I chug a whole bottle of sweet tea filling up all the gaps my poor stomach had left.Β 
In this video: stuffing, messy eating, bloating, hiccups, burps, sneezes, stuck(outgrown chair), outgrown clothes and of course, my fat growing self.Β 

Your feedback is important to me, since this feederism thing is something I experiment with by myself, so I really do appreciate your thoughts so we can make it more enjoyable for all of us πŸ·πŸ’š

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

FatGurlLover

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Thatfatguineapig eats a huge lunch consisting of pork ribs, chicken wings and a 2 liter bottle of sweet tea. After finishing her extra large meal, she lifts up her belly and drops it on the table repeatedly. The sound of her fat belly landing on the table is incredible. She lets out many burps and shows her body from all angles. She also demonstrates that, after sitting in a chair, she cannot stand up without the chair coming with her; it gets stuck to her big butt! I highly recommend this video! 😍

Link to review