5 Screenshots

About This File

Cake Smash 🧁 Stuffing 🧁 Girl on Girl 🧁 @MissSugarPlumpFairy Cameo

Jennie has been waiting all day to devour the cake that she and her girlfriend, Candice, made. They show off their creation together before eagerly chowing down on the rich strawberry confection. At first, Candice happily helps Jennie with the monumental task, eating some of the cake herself and hand feeding some to Jennie. Jennie even gets to lick some off of Candice's face & body! Then, Candice moves behind the camera, leaving Jennie to finish the job all by herself. At first she bites into the cake with enthusiasm, eager to consume as much of the delicious dessert as possible. However, it doesn't take long for Jennie's discomfort to show. Candice suggests she chug some of the milk they had set aside and Jennie pours it down her throat, leaning back to show off and jiggle her full and bloated belly. She goes back for a few more bites before becoming overwhelmed and begging Candice to let her give up. Candice is sure she can fit a few more bites. Ever the good girl, Jennie obliges, gorging herself one last time on the now-destroyed cake, clearly exhausted and beyond full.

This is my first ever cake smash, and my first clip in general as a Curvage model! It was so fun to film, and I am so grateful for all of the support I've received so far from this community. Reviews are greatly appreciated, and I can't wait to create more content for you all soon!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

CandicesCurves

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This was def on of the hottest things I’ve ever witnessed. I can’t wait to make you as big as me! 🌼 1000/10 would recommend. 

Response from the author:

ur the best ever 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

Link to review
Vekelvy

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I'm usually into clothes try-ons more than stuffing, but really wanted to show my support for the first video @jennifersbody has posted, because she's so adorable with @MissSugarPlumpFairy! Really like the contrast you can see in their weight. It's cute that you can see Jenn is new at gaining and the encouragement from MSPF is fun to watch. Jenn is also already looking super soft but still has those lean features on her face, it's such a pretty look. It'll be entertaining to see how her curves change with time.

Parts of this video also have a mother fattening up her daughter vibe to them, which could be a bonus for some people.

thank u so much for ur support, it really means a lot! i’m so glad u liked it 🥰 i will def be doing a clothes try on at some point too! 

Link to review
pj44

WOW, Jennie, you are such a hottie! 😍 I love the skinny-fat vibe... your body is slim overall, but your arms, belly, thighs, and double chin are all delightfully flabby... did you used to be fat at one point, then lost a lot of weight?  Look at the reflection of your belly in the mirror in the last preview pic! 🤤  You seem to have a sweet personality as well!  Looking forward to seeing you GROW 🥰

thank u so much 🥺💓 yes my body has gone through many iterations in my life hahaha. i’m so glad u liked it 🤗

Link to review
Jay Rock

Great video! Jennifer is very sexy eating up all this delicious looking cake, and Candice really shines as her feeder, encouraging her to eat more and more, and the little gasps and moans while watching her gorge were amazing.

Very glad to see you making content, and looking forward to seeing what you guys make next! :D 

thank u so much, i’m so glad u liked it!! there is much more to come 🥰

Link to review
Ry_411997

Never have I clicked "Add to cart" so quickly! Nice work Jennie. Can't wait to see what you have coming!

That is so kind, thank u so much!! I can’t wait to show u 💕

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😍😘❤️😍

🥰🥰🥰

Link to review