5 Screenshots

About This File

Cake Smash 🧁 Stuffing 🧁 Girl on Girl 🧁 @MissSugarPlumpFairy Cameo

Jennie has been waiting all day to devour the cake that she and her girlfriend, Candice, made. They show off their creation together before eagerly chowing down on the rich strawberry confection. At first, Candice happily helps Jennie with the monumental task, eating some of the cake herself and hand feeding some to Jennie. Jennie even gets to lick some off of Candice's face & body! Then, Candice moves behind the camera, leaving Jennie to finish the job all by herself. At first she bites into the cake with enthusiasm, eager to consume as much of the delicious dessert as possible. However, it doesn't take long for Jennie's discomfort to show. Candice suggests she chug some of the milk they had set aside and Jennie pours it down her throat, leaning back to show off and jiggle her full and bloated belly. She goes back for a few more bites before becoming overwhelmed and begging Candice to let her give up. Candice is sure she can fit a few more bites. Ever the good girl, Jennie obliges, gorging herself one last time on the now-destroyed cake, clearly exhausted and beyond full.

This is my first ever cake smash, and my first clip in general as a Curvage model! It was so fun to film, and I am so grateful for all of the support I've received so far from this community. Reviews are greatly appreciated, and I can't wait to create more content for you all soon!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.