5 Screenshots

About This File

I have been waiting for this for over a month! New Zealand has been in lockdown for a month and finally the restrictions are starting to lift! Which means I can pig out on takeout again! I’ve dreamt of this moment, and I’m going to enjoy it! 
I got a lot of food but Taco Bell is my favourite so I know I’m gonna eat it all and still want more! 
I dig right in, I don’t fuck around when it comes to tacos! I am in ecstasy as this greasy fast food touches my lips! I rub my belly as I shove more and more into my greedy mouth, I am having a total blast! 
Burps, moans, belly rubs, and a lot of delicious food all for me 🥰

please rate and review I love to hear feedback and praise! 

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dcow7777

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Decent start for JerseyGhoul's first stuffing video. Jersey definitely enjoys eating, particularly greasy, fattening food. She goes through lots of Taco Bell with ease, shoving cheese covered tacos into her mouth with glee. Hearing her talk about her love for fattening food definitely turned me on. Aside from that, Jersey chats a bit about lockdown, food, and other things. Honestly I expected some more burps, and hoped for more belly and body play and a bit more seduction, but this is a fine start for Jersey's first stuffing video. Hope to see more in the future 👍

For my free video I would like the October Weigh In

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for the review! I definitely burp more in the pizza and coke stuffing video 🖤 your feedback is greatly appreciated! 

Link to review