13 Screenshots

About This File

🙅‍♂️MY FIRST FORCE-FEEDING🙎🏻‍♀️STUFFING OVERKILL🧎🦯        ️Clip of 20 minutes 

During this vacation in São Paulo, I chose one more lucky person to be my FEEDER!  Only this time it would have to be a very special Feeder, because I wanted to start with FORCE-FEEDING!  This feeder was perfect!  He brought me tons of food and insisted I eat beyond my limits, and left me completely fed up with too many fatty and sweet foods with a blast of sugar!  I even feel the oily blood running through my veins!  I'm so glad he stuff me in so much!  Feedback 10 for your crazy urge to feed me! He brought BK's new burger which has 2k calories, bucket of potato fries, Liters of Soda, cream and chocolate bombs, Nutella, a 1 liter bucket of ice cream with cookies, milkshake and even a chocolate cake full of icing! 

💥 YOU WILL DIE OF HORNY WITH US!💥

Watch my special and fetish videos!

Talk with me!  

Edited by BBWCamilla

Other Files from BBWCamilla

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

badmotherfucker

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Awesome video 😍 her ass is so big and fat, that is spilling out of the chair, she can’t barely move or get out of it. Fantastic. What a way to do a first force feeding. 

Response from the author:

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Link to review