9 Screenshots

About This File

Hi, it’s me, Laura... I’m pretty sure that you are gonna be extremely happy with this video...

You are gonna watch me trying and modeling the clothes that I wore on my first video and others that are part of my beginning here as a Curvage model... the changes are notorious, everything is super tight and looks really small. Almost 6 months ago that clothes was perfect on me but now... well you will watch how different I am.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
dj2k1357

How sexy it is to see in such a short time how tight you can make already tight outfits get. A true showing of how much your constant gluttony has you porking up and softening all over. I especially like the red bodysuit which your fat ass swallows and your belly struggles to stay covered in. Also, the outfit from your first Maximum pasta stuffing, that make you look massive. Always a pleasure to see try on vids. Stay greedy 🐷🐷🐷😍

Link to review