8 Screenshots

About This File

Come watch Pooh's classic stoutness exercise portrayed by a scantily clad feedee, but where the movie would lead to an adventure - this clip leads to an awfully naughty stuffing!

pooh GIF

Short, Fat, Proud of that!  - This clip starts out following each step of the stoutness exercise we all know and love! Watch as pooh reacts to her pooh-coo-clock, prances around and works up her appetite until...

97381282_PoohsGif1.thumb.gif.5caa2ee8b413b926ed8e878d57213cc7.gif577624948_PoohsGif2.thumb.gif.def04d4ad8a067b93b63e8a960a44732.gif

Hunny, so sweet and sticky  - Time for Pooh's meal! Pooh sucks down endless streams of hunny with her bare hands, getting coated and sticky. When she notices she reacts with glee until this becomes the messiest and sexiest state you'll ever see Winnie the Pooh in ;)

1900792170_PoohsGif3.thumb.gif.f33b40e732a51a1b63712de7ff1e79c3.gif885852583_PoohsGif4.thumb.gif.3d81188588c59cdb9df31b5e5339c5d7.gif

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Poohbear89

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This was so sexy! I love the way you moaned through out the video 😍 if you could also do a reenactment of the little black rain cloud scene all the way up to where he spits the bees out like a gun, I would definitely buy that! 

Link to review
Guest savethebees

A clip so nice, I bought it twice. 🍯🐝🤭 Over a year later and this video is still incredible. RosieMarieFeedee by far has my favorite (and arguably the best) recreation of Winnie the Pooh with her sexy rumbly tumbly and hefty happy appetite to devour every last drop of honey. 😍

Link to review
Jtman98

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

We need to see her get stuck now and have some skinny person as Rabbit try to push her fat butt out

Link to review
Joon Benny

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

"Winnie the Pooh has never been so sexy." Never in my life did I think I'd utter those words yet here I am. I was casually scrolling through the home page when this video popped up in the feed. Out of curiosity, I purchased it and I am now a lifelong fan. Rosie has crafted a video that is not only a loving homage to the classic Disney cartoon but also makes the character her own. She perfectly captures the cadence in Pooh's dialogue and recreates the iconic stoutness exercises, but where she shines is the look of absolute pure delight in her eyes. The way she longingly stares at the honey dripping from her fingers as she says, "I am one hungry bear", is enough to melt my heart. It also goes without saying that her wardrobe nails Pooh's look but also accentuates her bulging belly which makes the rubbing of the honey oh-so-satisfying.

What puts Rosie's videos above others is the excellent production quality. This feels like a professionally executed video from the writing to the editing to the background and sound effects (specifically the "stuff and fluff" moment). Few models have picture this great-looking and the camera keeps us focused on what we want to see. And please, as many of us have mentioned in the comments, please make a sequel of that other iconic Winnie the Pooh moment that involves not having doors big enough.

Link to review
Patorusooo

Look if u like Rosie’s content this will not disappoint. She shows her growing belly and jiggles it in the sexiest way possible. The quality of the video is extremely high too which helps with the experience. I hope she does re enactments of other movies and shows specially some with weight gain involved.

Link to review
StuckFan141

Amazing, truly the best character you've done yet, I really hope to see this turn into a series of videos, maybe a stuck scene one day? I'll always buy these type of videos!

Link to review
GoodBoi208

Absolutely amazing video, really captured the essence of winnie the pooh perfectly, can't wait to see a sequel where you end up getting your big body stuck tight! Keep up the amazing work!

Response from the author:

I’m actually trying to plan a true-to-movie stuck video!! 🥰❤️
You will see it as soon as I solidify plans.

Link to review
Jay Rock

Great vid! Rosie does a great job at portraying the iconic little bear -- even though it looks like even that little stout exercise is enough to get this not-so-little pooh-bear out of breath! And the image of that big rumbly tummy slick and glistening with honey is just 😍😍😍😍😍

Link to review
Beau

I don’t think there has or ever will be a sexier rendition of Pooh ever, the costume was perfect, the camera and production was done to a tee, loved every part of the video and hope to see much much more of this.

loved this video very very much, and I’m sorry I can’t write more I’m just lost for words by my amazement of the video.

Link to review
ilovechubbygirls101

This was such a wonderful clip! You’re really getting much fatter and it’s showing here! Your face is much fuller and you seem to be having such a fun time which makes this clip even better! Definitely worth it!

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Oh my goodness!  Rosie makes the most adorable Pooh Bear imaginable!!  In this marvelously produced and very sequel-worthy <hint, hint 😉> clip, Rosie is insanely cute while perfectly replicating so many of the mannerisms and exact quotes I remember from back in the day when I used to roll out of bed at 6:30am on Saturdays to watch the Winnie-the-Pooh cartoon. 

After Rosie's preciously endearing song and exercises, things get seriously sticky when the "Hunny" (I had forgotten that Pooh's spelling is a little "wobbly" - LoL) bottle gets tapped into, as it pretty much gets everywhere . . .   Oh, bother . . .  This video is just way too much fun!!!

I'd also like to refer anyone reading this to the incredible review submitted by @savethebees as he does far more justice to this wonderful little clip than I can.

Link to review
loves_chub

Idk how but when it comes to fantasy situations I didnt know I had, rosie somehow always brings them out of me XD

Link to review
Dan123456789

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow such a great video idea, can't belive no one's ever thought of that before. Love the facial expressions and the finger sucking 😍 keep up the great work. I wish you'd have done the stuck in the tree scene part but amazing 👌

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 3 members found this review helpful 1 / 3 members

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Phat94

Incredible stuff! You can see for yourself how great her costume is, a great balance between sexy and accurate. The background is nicely incorporated, and there's a few good uses of sound effects. Short, fat, and proud of that definitely describes Rosie as she goes through her stoutness exercises, jiggling a very lewd way. The highlight definitely has to be the hunny, though. She fingers it out and sucks it down with delightfully erotic movements, delighting in the sugar overload. And of course, we get to see plenty rubbed into her belly, which makes some delightful noises once all sticky.

If the idea of a fat, sexy, pooh girl interests you, DEFINITELY pick this up!

The only problem is it's so good I want even more, haha! Thank you so much!!!

Link to review
Guest savethebees

9 of 9 members found this review helpful 9 / 9 members

For anyone whose fetish began with watching Winnie the Pooh obsess over eating hunny in the Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree movie, this video is definitely made for you (or me because that definitely describes me lol)! Rosie perfectly re-enacts the stoutness exercises we all know and love with beautiful singing, narration and even a familiar/popular sound effect from the exercise scene (seriously love what you did with the “oh stuff and fluff” part). This video is a perfect blend of re-enacting a scene with that sexy feedee twist.

The best part about the entire video is the pure joy Rosie has while doing her stoutness exercises, eating her sticky treat, and just being short, fat and proud of that. She fills and smothers her big, rumbly tumbly with hunny showing off her hefty, happy appetite making her into an even heftier, happier (and sexier ;)) Pooh. :)  The best way to enjoy this is with a stoutness exercise of your own going up, down, up lol. 

Again, this is perfect for anyone who has had their fetish inspired by/gotten horny watching Pooh Bear or if you just think the character is cute! I’d love to see Winnie the Pooh return (especially re-enacting the rest of the Honey Tree movie 👀) because this was amazing. Thank you so much for making this. :)

Response from the author:

Thank you so much @savethebees !!

Be sure to message me and let me know what free clip you’d like ;) ❤️

Link to review