2 Screenshots

About This File

πŸ–€ Cum join your horny fat goth gf on the couch for some super sexy cuddles. She NEEDS you next to her right now and to feel your hands all over her soft body. Just look at her huge ballooning body as she shows off her massive gut, hips and thighs for you to see what a good piggy she is. She even has stretch marks now! Seems like you've been an extra good feeder lately and made her grow even more fat, voluptious and irresistable. That means you deserve to join GGF for some sexy fat chat, belly play, and hot gf roleplay for an experience that will make you never want to leave her couch πŸ–€

If you enjoy this clip, please leave me a little review so I know! They're sooo helpful and I LOVE reading them! Thank you so much for all your support!

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Guest Prinzalasia

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

U are Amazing Love your softness your eyes Ur Voice its really amazing. Be proud of you and keep gaining its wonderfulπŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Response from the author:

Aww thank you so much! πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ–€πŸ–€

Link to review
jaketherose

I just nutted so freaking hard, late in the clip she starts talking about gaining and you can tell she is super horny and she is jiggling her huge gut and OMG that was a HOT clip

Hehe glad I could help πŸ˜‰ I guess my love of gaining is just impossible to hide πŸ˜› thanks for the great review! πŸ–€

Link to review
WMBoi

Oh my god, this video just makes me want to come home to find GGGF on my couch 😍 

She totally knocks it out the park with this role play. It is so believable and shows all the advantages it has to have a chubby queen at home. Don't even get me started on the visuals. She is soooo hot πŸ”₯ and it looks like she is getting bigger by the day. No wonder if she is always at home stuffing herself 🐷

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Thank you so much for the lovely review! I appreciate your kind words and how in-depth your reviews always are! Thanks so much for all of your kindness and support πŸ–€πŸ₯°

Link to review